V

Short story!!

Taehyung's lifeless body started to tremble as you hugged him tighter. Slowly, he managed to talk and caress your damp and rosy cheeks. Even though his voice was shaky, you still can make out what he's saying.

"J-Jagi.. Listen to me. " he stuttered, followed by a cough.

"T-Taehyung! " you cried out.

He smiled faintly, lying his head on your shoulder as he inhale your scent, for the last time.

"Please, just shoot me— Ugh. " blood spluttered out from his mouth. His eyes were turning white as his body temperature getting lower. You could not feel any warmth already.

"No! You're gonna be okay! You promised you'll stay by my side forever! " you yelled, tears pouring down your cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled, patting your back, "J-Jagi.. Shoot me before I hurt you. Please, this is my last wish. "

"We don't have to end like this, Taehyung. We'll figure this out. M-Maybe we can find the antidote— "

"There is no antidote left. " Taehyung cuts you off, "H-Here. "

He shakily placed the gun on your palm. You squeezed it and shut your eyes tightly. Taehyung's skin turned black and blue, as if he was beaten up into a pulp. But no. This is worse than that.

Taehyung was bitten by a fucking zombie named Jungkook, which is his own best friend. When you got down to the living room, it was too late. Jungkook was shot to death, lying on the floor unconscious, but Taehyung was already bitten by him.

The virus spreaded so fast that you couldn't even believe Taehyung's gonna turn into a zombie. And hurt you. You never thought it'll happen. You thought staying at home is the safest place to stay away from the zombies outside. Who ever knows Jungkook broke into your house, and took away your happiness — Kim Tae Hyung.

"I— I love you, (Y/N). A-Always. Argh! " he groaned in pain as the virus took over him completely.

His teeth changed into sharper ones, he lost the ability to talk. Taehyung was now a zombie, growling in hunger. You pulled the trigger and shoot him directly in the head, making him fall backwards as the bullet went through his brain.

Taehyung lied in his own pool of blood. The metallic scent filled your nose, causing you to almost vomit. You hugged Taehyung's corpse as you continued crying out loud, wailing and asking why did God didn't protect him?

Seokjin came into the living room, still in his pink, hello kitty apron and a wooden spatula in his hand, like usual. He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"See Namjoon? I told you you shouldn't have let them watch Train To Busan. " he complained.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "It's not my fault that Taehyung and (Y/N) and Jungkook are so immature. What they did was a mess. "

"Such a mess. " Yoongi commented, shaking his head too.

"I ain't helping to clean up those ketchup sauce. " Hoseok raised up both of his hands.

"So who's gonna clean them? We all know those three wouldn't do the cleaning after they ended their drama. " Jimin questioned.

"Not it. " Jin quickly said, followed by Namjoon and Yoongi, then Hoseok.

"You're it. " Namjoon pointed at Jimin who was dumbfounded.

"But— I— "

"I gotta work on my song now. " Yoongi said and went upstairs.

"Hyung, wait for me. " said Namjoon while Hoseok rushed up to his room to do his own 'business'.

"I have to continue cooking. Bye. " Jin said and chuckled at the poor Jimin.

Yeah I know I said I won't be updating any of my books but, SURPRISE MUDAFAKAS. Hope you guys love it. <3 Adios!