Jin

Genre: Fluff?
Requested by: zoesshi

Sorry this took so long!! You know why too right? Our fcking Form 3 school life is fcking busy. >:(

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Zoe was holding some books in her arms while leaning against the locker, chatting with her friend, Amanda. (Hello, it's me.)

Amanda was blabbering about how handsome is Kim Han Bin from iKON, saying that she'll marry to him one day. Zoe was rolling her eyes, annoyed by her foolish friend.

"Gosh, he's mine forever- Oh my god! " Amanda squealed out of the blue, startling Zoe.

"Yah, why did you squeal? " Zoe asked.

"He's coming! I'll leave you here by now, anneyong! " Amanda winked at Zoe before walking away, leaving Zoe confused.

"Ahh, Jin oppa!! "
"Omo, BTS is here! "
"Gah, he's freaking handsome! "

"Jin? Wait... He's here?! " Zoe turned her heels to the right, looking at Jin and his best friends walking towards her.

Zoe's heart is beating furiously when Jin is getting nearer and nearer to her. You can just say that Jin was the hottest guy in their college, and almost all of the girls are crazed over him.

Without noticing, Zoe was staring at him for the whole time, cheeks painted with pink colour. Jin stopped in front of Zoe, staring at her intensely with a poker face. That makes Zoe nervous.

"U-Um... Hi. " Zoe finally found her voice to greet Jin, her crush.

"Hello, Zoe. " Jin showed his attractive grin, "Did you cut your bangs? You look prettier. "

Zoe was screaming inside her head, but she managed to keep a calm face in front of Jin.

"Yeah.. I went to the saloon yesterday and... " Zoe muttered shyly, twirling her hair with her fingers, "I asked the barber to cut them shorter. "

"Oh, I see. You're really pretty. " Jin said, pushing a strand of Zoe's chestnut coloured hair to the back of her ear.

The girls around them are whining and groaning, some are shooting death glares to Zoe while some giving Zoe an envy look.

"T-T-Thanks! " Zoe stammered, clutching the books tighter.

"Seok Jin oppa! "

The school's queenka, Carmen (sorry I had to use her name HAHAHA), pushed Zoe away as she stood in front of Jin.

Zoe stumbled to the back, butt landing on the floor. Jin immediately helped Zoe up, giving her a concerned look.

"Are you okay? " he asked.

Zoe nodded in response, "Yeah, I'm fine. "

"Tsk, attention bitch. " Carmen scoffed.

"Yah, how can you push Zoe like that? What if she's hurt? " Jin snapped.

"I didn't ~ I accidentally bumped her and she falls. She just want your attention, oppa ~ " Carmen said sweetly, battering her fake eyelashes.

"Well I saw everything so you don't need to lie. Tsk, you totally ruined my mood. " Jin clicked his tongue, shaking his head as he walks off.

"This is all your fault. You embarrassed me in front of everyone else. " Carmen whispered, "Watch your back, bitch. "

Zoe didn't even worried about Carmen's assault. In fact, she was fan girling over Jin because he just said Zoe's pretty!

Few days later...

Zoe went to the park to jog around, and it was 5 a.m. in the morning, so not even a single person can be found in the park.

After two rounds of jogging, Zoe panted heavily, wiping off the sweats on her face and neck with a small napkin. She glanced at her watch, checking the time. And everything went black when she feels a strong impact on her head.

Zoe woke up with a strong pain behind her head. Groaning, she scanned around the strange and unfamiliar place. It was somehow deserted.

"So you finally wake up, eh? "

Zoe immediately recognized the voice- It's Carmen. Carmen cackled like a witch as she saw Zoe struggling with the ropes tied around her.

Zoe wanted to scream for help, but her mouth was sealed. Only muffles could be hear.

"Aww, you poor thing. I was wishing the bleeding wouldn't stop, unfortunately for me it stops for a few minutes. "

Carmen grabbed the baseball bat from a muscular, tall guy right beside her. Slowly walking towards Zoe.

"Do you want me to kill you on this spot right now? To end your miserable life? " Carmen snickered, tearing off the duct tape on Zoe's mouth, leaving a stinging pain.

"What do you want?! " Zoe yelled, shaking in anger and fear.

"I want.. Your death. " Carmen pointed the bat to Zoe.

"Hey, let me have some fun with her before you kill her. " the guy said with a chuckle, getting closer to Zoe.

"Alright then. "

"No! " Zoe screamed, "Help!! "

"Mmffff!! " the guy covered Zoe's mouth with his large palm. Zoe bit the guy's hand as hard as she could. The guy groaned in pain, slapping Zoe across her cheek while he hisses a 'bitch'.

"Just finish this fucking bitch. " the guy growled.

"Drop the weapon, now! " a group of cops broke into this abandoned building, with their guns pointing to Carmen and the guy.

Due to the shock, Zoe fainted again.

When she woke up, she finds herself lying on the hospital bed, with Jin right beside her, holding her hand tightly.

"Oh thank goodness, you finally wake up! " Jin sighed in relief, immediately hugging her as Zoe sat up.

"D-Did you save me? " Zoe asked, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Yes.. Sorry I couldn't protect you and let Carmen hurts you. I saw you in the park this morning, and I decided to call you through phone, but when I turned around, you're nowhere to be found. I ran to the spot where you're standing, and saw a pool of blood on the ground. I called the cops and they checked the security camera, we saw Carmen and a guy hit you and carries you away. "

"Okay okay, shh... " Zoe places her finger gently on Jin's plump lips, shushing him, "I'm alright right now, stop the ranting. "

"I felt guilty, because I couldn't protect you at that moment. "

"At least I'm safe now. " Zoe giggled, wiping away Jin's tears with her thumb, "Thank you, Jin. "

Jin slowly looked up, eyes met with Zoe's. Inch by inch, they are leaning closer, until their lips touched.

It was a long, sensual yet sweet kiss they shared. After a moment of kissing, Jin pulls away, cupping Zoe's cheeks.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do this to you. " Zoe whispered, kissing Jin again.

HAH. DONE.