Jin

Genre: Angst / Fluff

Tick tock tick tock

"Ugh! " I groaned in frustration. The sound of the clock hanging on the wall is so irritating!

I've been stressing out these few weeks, just because of my stupid boss who always tick me off. Damn it, I really wanted to quit my job- But I just can't. Not until I find another job that suits me, and have a high salary.

I was sitting in front of the computer, typing something about the important meeting that my boss wanted to use tomorrow. Tomorrow, yeah. I only have 1 day to complete 3 documents. Fuck my life.

"I'm home, baby ~ " Jin cooed, hugging me from the back as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"Jin, can you just leave me alone? I really need to focus on this. " I sighed, rubbing the side of my head, showing him I'm not in the mood for kissing and stuff.

"Oh.. I understand. " he muttered, walking into the kitchen. I felt really comfortable without him beside me right now, all I need is to complete these 3 documents or else my boss will fucking fires me.

Chop chop chop

Jin is cutting something right now, and it distracted me. I bit my lips, trying not to yell at him. Sighing for the millionth time, I continue gluing my eyes on the computer screen.

Clink clink clank clank

What the fuck is he doing?! Seriously, he's making me go crazy!

I had enough. That's it. I got up from my chair, heading into the kitchen.

"Yah! " I yelled.

"What's wrong? " Jin seems to be startled a little.

"Can you please stop making sounds?! I'm trying to concentrate on my fucking work and you're here doing annoying sounds that distracted me! "

"(Y/N), I have no intention to distract you, at all! You're just too sensitive! I'm trying to make dinner for you, just to cheer you up and help you to release your stress! And you're here just to scream at me?! " Jin yelled back.

Honestly it scares me a little, because this is the first time Jin yells at me. He never yells.

"Who makes a lot of sound while cooking, idiot?! I didn't ask you to make dinner for me. All I wanted is a quiet environment so that I can continue my works! Is it so hard for you? "

Jin glared at me, throwing the scoop into the sink as he turn off the stove.

"Fine. I won't disturb you anymore. " Jin snapped, stomping out from the kitchen, to our room. The sound of the door slammed echoed throughout our now-quiet house.

Okay, I felt a little guilty. Maybe my words are too harsh, I shouldn't yell at him...

Three hours later...

After I printed the documents, I place them into a file, setting them on the coffee table so that I will remember to bring them to my boss tomorrow.

It's 11 P.M. right now, and I'm really sleepy. When I was about to go upstairs, I stopped my track. I can't sleep in the room because Jin is in there.

Shaking my head, I went to the couch and try to sleep. Maybe it's because I sit in front of the computer for 7 hours, my eyelids felt heavy and it's easy to fall asleep. Usually I can't sleep on the couch, but not today.

"(Y/N), let's break up. "

"Wae, oppa? " I cried, tugging his arm. Jin swung my hand away, giving me the cold stare that I never seen.

"I'm in love with someone else who is much better than you. She's caring, beautiful, kind-hearted and never yells at me. She enjoys cooking with me in the kitchen. I'm sure we'll be a happy family forever with three kids. "

"Andwae! I love you, Jin! You can't just leave me alone here! " I yelled.

"I just did, (Y/N). "

A girl appeared beside Jin, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stood on her toes, kissing him.

"Why are you doing this to me?! Why?! "

I bolted up from the couch, eyes widened as I realized it was just a dream. But it feels so real, so real that I almost confused it was a reality or just a dream at first.

Cold sweats starting to form on my back. I got up from the couch and run upstairs, turning the bedroom's door knob. Jin is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Tears are welling up in my eyes. I felt relieve because Jin is still here. I'm scared that he'll leave me...

I pulled up the blanket a little as I slide myself under it, burying my head in Jin's back and place my arm on his body, hugging him tightly.

Sobbing uncontrollably, I didn't realize Jin was wide awake. A warm arm wrapped around my shoulder, patting it.

"J-Jin? You're awake? "

He nodded, turning his body to me.
"Why are you crying, baby? " he asked, stroking my cheeks.

"Mianhae... I'm sorry for being mean just now. " I mumbled, wiping my tears away, "Don't leave me, okay? "

Jin chuckled, kissing my forehead.
"I will never leave you, pabo. No matter how bad you treat me, I won't leave you alone. Because I love you. "