V Smut ✂ Dope Series

Investigator

"Miss, this is the new guy I've been telling you. " one of the investigator said to a lady in glasses. How could someone looks so hot and nerdy at the same time? Ugh, it's a major turn on for me.

"So? "

But her sassy attitude makes me want to punch her in the face. Yo, woman, don't underestimate me.

"Hello there, my name is Kim Tae Hyung. " I offered a hand, waiting for her to shake it, but she rejected. She rolled her eyes and gathered her stuff.

"No time for chatting. We have to go to the crime scene immediately. "

Why does she reminded me of Yoongi hyung? Seriously can't she be a little bit nicer to me? So what if she's the best investigator amongst us?

--

"Miss, there is no trace of fingerprints on the weapons. " I said to her, "I think it's a suicide. "

"Hey, new guy. Listen here. Do not make decisions on your own. I know you had been given an award of 'Young Crime Scene Investigator' last year. It's not a big deal, nothing to be proud of, okay? I'm younger than you, yet I'm still better than you in this industry. " she snapped.

I bit my inside cheeks so hard that they are bleeding. I have to teach her a lesson for being so rude.

"Miss, we didn't find any other evidence of people breaking in. And I heard from the neighbors that she lives alone. "

She tapped her foot on the ground while thinking, "Keep on searching her house. Make sure you search every edge of her house, don't left out any evidence. I swear it's not just only suicide. It could be a homicide. "

I rolled my eyes secretly and walked off. Just then, one of the investigator received a phone call. Three of them had to go to other crime scene, so it's just me and her here right now.

I entered the bathroom and saw a bottle of pills. Just as I was about to reach it, I accidentally knocked the cabinet and the bottle fell on the ground. She rushed into the bathroom and scowled at me in disbelief.

"How could you be so clumsy?! " she yelled, "Oh my goodness, I don't even know why did boss recruited you as an investigator— "

This is it. I had enough.

"Shut up! " I roared, smashing my lips against hers. She struggled and tried to push me off, but I held her in place.

My hanf travelled down and entered her panties, inserting two fingers into her pussy. Soon, she started to get wet down there and her breathes are getting heavier. She even stopped struggling and let me have access to party on her body.

"Taehyung.. " she moaned.

I pulled her pants down along with her panties and proceeded to take off mine too. I then positioned my member and thrust into her, causing her to scream.

She left many scratches on my back while I pounded into her without mercy.

"This is to teach you how to be nicer to people, honey. " I said between panting, "You're not a virgin, huh? Have you been fucking around like a slut? I guess I'm way better than those guys. "

She couldn't respond to me, her moans are getting louder as my thrust are getting sloppier. I held one of her leg up and continued pumping in and out.

"Taeh— Ah! Fuck! "

"Shit, you're so tight! " I groaned, "I'm coming! "

She buried her face in the crook of my neck when she reached her high, muffled moans escaped her lips. I pulled out my member and panted heavily.

"I can't believe we just had sex. At a crime scene. " she said.

"You totally asked for it. " I snapped.

She combed her hair with her hand and rolled her eyes, "I'm not going easy on you in the future. Even after we did this. "

"You're just jealous because you aren't nominated for the competition last year. " I said.

She looked at me with a frown plastered on her face, "To be honest, yes. "

I hummed in response and ready to walk out from the bathroom, but something shiny caught my eye. I bent down and picked it up, it's a man ring.

"Look what I found. " I beamed proudly, showing her the ring.

She examined it closely and gasped, "Oh my gosh, this is great. We finally have an evidence to prove it's a homicide! "

"Aren't you grateful that I fucked you in here? If I didn't break the bottle, we would've left out this. " I smirked.

"Yeah, whatever. "

A/N: sry i just don't know how to end this. But srsly, fucking at a crime scene is so weird. XD anyway, remember to vote, comment and share!