V

Genre: Fluff
Requested by: zoe_exo

Enjoy chingu!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Kim Tae Hyung- Also known as V- Is a personal bodyguard hired by a wealthy business man to protect his daughter - Zoe.

Although Taehyung may be 18 years old, same as Zoe, he had gone through many practices to be a good bodyguard and he's the best agent in their bodyguard company.

Taehyung would always follow Zoe secretly wherever she goes. Zoe knew that he's her personal bodyguard, and she shouldn't develop any feelings for him, but she did.

He's irresistible, charming and attractive. There is no reason why girls won't drool over him. Taehyung has a weird personality, but the girls are still fall head over heels for him. Including Zoe. But Zoe can't confess her feelings to Taehyung.

"Miss Zoe- "

"Just call me Zoe. I want you to be my friend at school, not my bodyguard. " Zoe said, sending him a wink.

Taehyung's heart literally skipped a beat when he saw Zoe winks.

"Uh.. Okay, Zoe. "

"Let's go to the cafeteria together. " Zoe said, taking Taehyung's hand in hers, "Would you mind if I hold your hand? "

Taehyung chuckled, "I don't mind. "

"Great, let's go! " Zoe beamed.

At the cafeteria...

"Oppa, can I join you? " a girl from Taehyung's class said, giving him a 'cute look'.

"Um.. But that seat is taken. " Taehyung said, pointing at the empty chair across him.

"Yeah, would you excuse me now? " Zoe asked, unimpressed.

"Who the hell are you to sit with our oppa? " the girl snapped, glaring at Zoe.

"Why do you care? Do I have to answer you? "

"You- " the girl tried to splash Zoe with the hot coffee in her hand but ends up Taehyung is covered with the brown, hot substances.

"Omo, I'm really sorry oppa! I didn't mean it! " the girl squeaked in terror.

"Forget it. " Taehyung hissed, grabbing Zoe's wrist and drags her out from the cafeteria.

They stopped in front of the washroom. Zoe hastily tugged Taehyung's blazer.

"Um.. Taehyung. Give me your blazer. " she muttered. The way Taehyung takes off his blazer makes Zoe want to scream, oh gosh he's freaking sexy!

"Here. "

"I'll help you clean this, wait me, okay? " Zoe said, walking into the washroom.

After Zoe cleaned his stained blazer, she came out from the washroom and gave it to him.

"Here. Sorry about earlier and thank you for protecting me from the hot coffee. " Zoe mumbled shyly.

"It's by responsibility to protect you from harm. " Taehyung said.

"L-Let me treat you some ice-cream! " she stammered.

"Okay.. "
After school...

"What flavour do you want? " Zoe asked Taehyung.

"Um.. Rocky road. " he answered.

"Okay then. One rocky road and one chocolate chip please, medium size. " Zoe ordered at the counter.