Rap Monster Pt. 1

Genre: Angst (He's my bias and I'm sry I did dis to him bcuz I just had to :( He's suitable for this theme)

"Shit, I'm late! " I cursed under my breath, running back to my hell— I mean.. Home. The rain started to pour heavily and it caused me to slow down my speed or else I'm gonna slip.

Trying my best to get home as fast as I could, I ran with all my might. My heart is beating widly, the strong wind made my hair messy and I don't even care. Now all I wanted is to get back home before Nam Joon did.

Great. His shoes are on the doorstep. Before going into the house, I took a deep breath. Turning the door knob and pushing the door, I saw Nam Joon stood in front of me, tapping his foot while crossing his arms.

"S-Sorry.. I was late. " I mumbled.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me towards him, "Get in the house before anyone could see you, bitch! "

Small whimpers escaping my lips when Nam Joon pushes me to the floor harshly.

"Now, explain why are you late? " he hissed, gulping down a glass of red wine.

"M-Mianhae, Nam Joon— "

Crash

The tiny, sharp bits of glasses cut into my flesh, leaving some cuts on them when Nam Joon throws the glass on the floor.

"How many times I told you not to call me by my name, you slut?! " Nam Joon spat, veins popping out from his neck.

With gritted teeth, Nam Joon yanked me by my hair, again, to the room, pinning me on the bed.

"You're such a whore. Do you think I didn't know you were talking to a guy on the street just now? Heh, I thought I told you do not talk to any other guy except me! "

"He was just asking for directions! "

Slap

The slap Nam Joon gave me are twice painful than the cuts.

"You better stay still when I fuck you till you scream. " Nam Joon hissed, ripping my clothes into halves.

I can't feel pleasure at all. All I feel is pain and hatred. What did I do to deserve all this pain?

"Ugh, you fucking slut! "

Slap

"Flirting with another guy on my back, how dare you! "

Slap

Anyone... Safe me from him. Safe me from this demon.

The last, painful thrust he gave me makes me blacked out.

It was already morning when I woke up. A string of blood printed on the spot where I was sexually abused last night.

I felt relief when I walked around the house and couldn't find Nam Joon anywhere. Maybe he had gone to work, and this is the opportunity to run away from this hell. This is the opportunity to make the demon vanish.

I spend no time packing up my stuff and call for a cab to pick me up. In 5 minutes, a taxi pulled up in front of my house. Heart thumping loudly, I grabbed my luggage and drag it into the car.

"Where do you want to go, miss? " the taxi driver asked.

"To the nearest police station, please. " I said in a nervous tone.

I reported every single detail of how Nam Joon brutally abused me. I filed a lawsuit against him.

"Can you tell me how do you two meet? What is your relationship with Kim Nam Joon? " the officer asked, eyeing me up and down.

Flashback...

My father's company forced to shut down due to the bankruptcy. He had no choice but to marry me to a wealthy man's son. The only solution to pay every bill, which cost a lot of fortune, I had to sacrifice myself.

The first time I met Nam Joon, I fell in love with him. At first, before I meet him, I thought he was some fat guy who have a big belly and ugly face— But it's totally the opposite.

Nam Joon was handsome, young, thin, tall— The full package, the guy who every girl want. He was perfect, and I didn't not regret for sacrificing myself. I love him.

But things doesn't go as I expected. I always read those Arranged Marriage with some handsome guy's fanfiction, and I expect my husband to love me like those fanfictions' guy's do. To my dismay, Nam Joon is a wolf who disguise himself as a lamb.

On our 'honeymoon', Nam Joon would sleep in a different room with me. He would not look at me, touch me or even talk to me.

I tried to express my love to him, but he won't even care.

One day, he got home— Drunk. He yelled at me, saying that I ruined his life. My heart aches. I thought he's willing to marry me...

Nam Joon starts hitting me, kicking me and rape me. I lost my virginity to him, to my own husband— And not in a good way.

He forbid me to talk to other guys, or interact with any single person. He even locked me up once in the attic, starving me for a day.

I always wanted to run away, I always wanted to leave him.. But Nam Joon threatened me that he'll find me and kills me if I ran away from him.

And I made my decision today. I have to report this to the police. After the officer jotted down every details I told him. Nodding, he assured me that everything's gonna be okay. They will take action on him.

I didn't return to our 'home' after I ran away. The news that Nam Joon was arrested for abusing me was spreading like wildfire.

I'm glad that he was arrested and locked up for 5 years. Now I can finally get out from his grasp.