Rap Monster

Genre: Smut
Requested by: -

*short story*

Humming into the hot kiss I shared with Kim Nam Joon, I raised my arms up to let him takes off my shirt. I practically ripped his favourite black T-shirt, and he pulled away from the kiss with a frown.

"That was my favorite one. "

"Oops, not anymore. " I said and winked at him. He growled like a beast before smashing our lips together once again, pushing me up against the wall as he proceeded to unbuttons my shorts.

Namjoon tugged down my shorts along with my panties, he kneeled down between my legs and blew hot breath to my heated core.

Smirking, he gave me a long lick between my folds, which almost cause my legs to give away.

"N-Namjoon.. Not here. Please. "

I couldn't stand still in this position. How do you expect me to stand when he's using his fucking skilled tongue to eat me out?

Namjoon then stopped his actions, scooping me up from the floor and brought me to our room. He threw me on the bed in a very harsh way, not that I mind though.

Spreading my legs for him, I teased myself by pinching and squeezing my breast. Namjoon saw it, his tongue ran across his lower lip as he was enjoying this sexy view.

"Let daddy do the work. Just lie still and enjoy. " he said with lustful voice.

Namjoon yanked my hands away and replaced them with his, rolling my nipples between his thumb and index finger. He smirked and lowered his head, kissing my inner thigh.

"Will you scream for daddy, baby girl? "

"Y-Yes. "

"Good. Now, let daddy give you a reward for being so obedient. " said Namjoon as he continued eating me out.

I ran my fingers across his hair and tugged them constantly as he thrusts his tongue into me.

"God.. Daddy! " I screamed.

He sucked on my clit, causing me to scream louder in ecstasy. Hitting the right spots every time his tongue enters my pussy, my legs trembled as if they were on vibration mode.

"I— I'm cumming! "

He chuckled, sending vibrations to my pussy, which makes my climax even more better. Namjoon let out a sigh as I came down from my high. I couldn't help but feel horny again when I saw his chin stained with my juices.

"I love how you gave me your peaches and creams when I eat you out. You taste sweeter than sweet. "

I smiled faintly and pulled him closer, whispering:

"As a reward, will you like to have a chocolate wings tonight? "