Suga

Genre: Angst ohoho I love writing it

When I was walking home with a small bag in my hand, I saw someone familiar walking towards my direction.

"Omo, you're Felix! " I exclaimed after confirming the guy's face.

"Do I know you? " he asked awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Duh. I'm (Y/N)! We're classmates in high-school. How can you forget me? " I pouted.

"(Y/N)? Wait, your name sounds familiar... Oh!! You're the one who always hit me! " Felix laughed.

"Okay, that was a long time ago. " I giggled.

"Are you busy? We should get a coffee together and hang out. " he said.

I shook my head, "I'm free. "

"Great, let's go to the cafe near here. "

~

"Shoot, it's 7 P.M. now, I should get back home. " I said, standing up from my chair.

"Wow, time flies. " Felix chuckled, "Let me bring you home. "

"Wouldn't your wife gets mad? " I asked.

"Nah, she won't. "

When we got into his car, I grab my phone out from my pocket.

"Ah, damn. My phone's battery died. " I grunted.

How am I supposed to text Yoongi? Well, I hope he wouldn't be mad at me.

"What's wrong? " Felix asked, starting his car engine.

"Ah, nothing. " I said, "By the way, who's your wife? "

"Min Hee. " he chuckled.

"Min Hee? You mean, your rival at high-school?! Wow! How do you guys get together?! " I asked in disbelief.

Those two are sworn enemies. They would fight whenever they meet when we're in high-school. Can't believe they're married!

"I know it's shocking right? We went to the same college, and things starting to change after that. "

"Daebak. " I clapped my hands, "So, where's Min Hee now? "

"She's in the hospital. The doctor said she needs to rest in a quiet and clean environment, so it's the best for her to stay in the hospital. Our baby girl is coming out soon. "

"Jinjja?! Congratulations!! "

"Thank you. You must come to baby shower, alright? "

"Ah, of course! I love babies! " I squealed.

YOONGI'S POV:

Where is she?! I called her multiple times but her phone's off. What if something happens to her? No, Min Yoon Gi, stay calm.

Just as I was about to go into my car, I saw a car stopped in front of our house. (Y/N) came down, waving goodbye to a guy who was in the driving seat.

She seemed to be shock when she saw me. Is (Y/N) cheating on me? Million thoughts flew into my mind.

"Where were you? Why did you switch off your phone? And who's that freaking guy?! " I yelled at her after we got into our house.

"What's the matter with you?! " she yelled back.

"Who's that guy?! Are you cheating on me?! " I held her arms tightly.

"Yoongi, you're hurting me! " she struggled from my grip.

"He's my friend, Felix! We met just now and we hung out for a few hours, we did nothing more! My phone's battery died, that's why I can't text you I'll be late home! "

"Then why are you in his car just now? How can I believe what you said is true? Tell me! "

"He's married, you dumbass! " (Y/N) shouted, "He's freaking married for three years ago! "

"Even if he's married there'll be a possible for him to take advantage of you! " I snapped.

"For God sake, Yoongi. If you don't believe me, then we're over. I hate to see you get jealous just for some small matters. It's better for both of us to break up. " (Y/N) muttered, eyes getting watery.

"Good, I don't want to have a girlfriend who acts like a whore, going out with some g- "

Smack

"Whore?! I'm a whore?! How could you say that! " she cried.

Without a word, (Y/N) went upstairs, sobbing uncontrollably.

I touched the stinging pain on my left cheek. Why did I say she's a whore? Aish, I really fucked up!

Running up to our room, I saw her packing up her stuff, shoving her clothes into the luggage.

"Baby, I'm sorry.. I don't meant it. " I sighed, grabbing her hand. (Y/N) yanked her hand away from me, glaring at me.

"If we don't have faith in our relationship, then this relationship must end. " she said, zipping up the luggage and stomping down.

"Baby, please... I'm sorry, don't leave me. I promise I will not get mad at you before knowing the whole situation. "

"Enough, Min Yoon Gi. I'm fed up with your pleadings and your empty promises. "

Bam

It's over. We're over. It's all my fault. I should've believed her. I was wrong. I don't have faith in her.

Yelling in frustration, I fell on my knees, letting my tears flow down. It's been years since I've cried.

A pink small bag was on the coffee table. I shakily grabbed it and take a look. It's a watch. A watch which I wanted to buy a long time ago.

I took the small card and read it:

Yoongi-ah ~

I know you wanted this watch so much! I bought this for you, hope you like it! Wear it every day, so that when you look at the watch, it'll remind of me! So that you won't forget me, ㅋㅋㅋ! ❤

Saranghae!

Crumpling the card in my hand, I broke down once again.