Epilogue

Year of 2028

Lots of things have happened during up to this year, that I'm very happy for accomplishing.

The year I was finishing up school as a junior, Ethan and I were still together, and he had graduated high school as a senior.

Then a year later, I had soon graduated as a senior. I was still with Ethan, and he had wanted to wait a year for me so we can go to college together.

His parents weren't to happy about making that choice because if we ever split, but they were soon happy about it. Also, Ethan I were still together all through out college.

We got an apartment together on our college campus throughout our four years of college. Yeah, we had our ups and downs and we got into a few fights, but we still loved each other at the end of the day.

In 2022, Ethan and I both graduated college. He was 23, while I was 22 at the time. I graduated as a certified nurse, while Ethan graduated in the CEO management field.

As of now, I work in the state hospital of New Jersey as a nurse, while Ethan works for a CEO company that he shares with his brother Grayson.

But in the year 2023, that's when things got pretty exciting in my life. Ethan had proposed to me earlier in that year, and towards the end of it, we had finally gotten married.

I was 23, while he was 24. That was of the best moments of my life, marrying the person that I adore the most. We had also gotten a home together as a family in our hometown in New Jersey.

On top of it all, we finally had a child a year after we were married. It was a bit un-expecting, but we both still loved this child even if it was prepared or not. Ethan and I also agreed on still having more kids, but not anytime soon in our lives.

The baby we had was a girl, and we named her Brooklyn. She has the same eyes and nose as Ethan, but has the same mouth and hair as me. She's honestly the cutest.

Additionally, I'm not gunna forget one person. Mackenzie, who I basically cared for as a 'child' of mine, grew up to be the most beautiful girl. She still lived with my parents all throughout now, but she is always over visiting us.

I'm basically like an aunt for her, since she's just like family. That also makes her the cousin of Brooklyn. Not to mention, Brooklyn absolutely loves Mackenzie.

To get a start on things, it was currently the year of 2028. I'm 28, while Ethan's 29, Brooklyn is also 4 years old, and finally Mackenzie is 15 now. It's the beautiful season of Autumn, and the month of October to be exact.

I had the day off of work today from the hospital, while Ethan took a personal day off from his job. It was the weekend, and we wanted to spend a day together as a family.

We went out to a farm, and went on a few hayrides and stuff together as a family. We also bought a few pumpkins to take home, and carved them together. Well, we basically just helped Brooklyn carve hers since she's little.

Once we were done with that, Ethan took Brooklyn to play outside in the front yard. I was still in the kitchen cleaning up the mess from the pumpkin, and I even used the seeds to bake them.

As I was cleaning off the on spot on the table, I could see Ethan and Brooklyn playing in the leaves outside through the window. He was raking up the leaves up for Brooklyn, as she jumped in the leaf pile afterwards.

I smiled to myself, thinking of how much he is a great father to her. Not only, a great husband to me. All these years, he's been the perfect figure of both of those ever since I've met him.