Chapter 27

"I miss you Elena!" I heard Mackenzie's sweet, cute voice say on the other line of the phone. But I could tell she was a bit sad in her voice. I was on the phone with Mackenzie, since I really wanted to check up on her while I'm away. She was telling me that she really wanted me home and how much she misses me, and it actually made me feel a bit homesick.

It's been a couple days since our first day here in LA, and they have been the most fun and exciting days ever. I've also gotten to know Jack and Aaron more now since then, and they're honestly the most funniest guys I've ever met. They're super nice and fun to hang around with, along with Ethan and Grayson too.

"I miss you too Mack," I replied, feeling a little sadness inside me cause I actually do miss her cute little self. I started telling her how I'm gunna be home soon, and I assured her I will.

After a few more minutes of talking to her, I had to let her go since I was going somewhere with Ethan and Grayson, and their friends. They told me where we were going is a surprise, so I had no luck on finding out where we're going.

It was only mid morning, and we all ate some breakfast that Grayson made, which was really good. I then got changed afterwards into some shorts, a cute crop top, and I slipped on my black vans. I also put my hair in a braid, and put on some light makeup.

After that was when I called up Mackenzie, and talked about some things. But once I let her go, Ethan was coming towards me. He sat next to me on the couch, and put his hand on my thigh, which made me melt inside. "How's my cute little Mackenzie doing back home?" he asked.

I let out a small smile, answering, "She misses me."

"Awe," he replied. "She must miss you a lot."

"She really does, I call tell," I said letting out a small giggle.

"Well, we'll be home soon," he said, and I nodded. "But are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, only once you tell me where we're going," I laughed, and so did he. 

"I told you already babe, it's a surprise," he chuckled, and I saw a slight smirk appear on his face. I still get that butterfly feeling inside me when he calls me babe and gives me that smirk of his.

"I hate surprises," I said rolling my eyes, but I let out a few laughs.

"But I bet you're gunna love this one," he replied.

"Okay," I answered sarcastically, and he just laughed. We soon got off the couch, and called for Grayson who was in his room doing who knows what.

Once we finally gathered everything, we finally headed outside. Ethan was saying how Jack and Aaron came to pick us up, and how they were already outside waiting for us.

After we finally headed downstairs and outside, we all headed inside Jack's car. I was in the middle, with Ethan and Grayson both by my sides. Jack started to drive off, and Aaron soon started blasting music throughout the speakers. We then began to enjoy the ride, even when I still thought about what the surprise is.

***

After about an hour drive, the guys started saying how we were close to the surprise, but it didn't really look like it. There was some traffic, but once it started to clear up, we passed a sign that read 'Disneyland' on it.