Chapter 15

"I got it!" I yelled running down the stairwell. It was now later on in the afternoon, and the time for Ethan and I's date. I'm honestly so excited for it, but yet I'm a little nervous. I did feel prepared for it though.

Ethan told me to wear a bathing suit, so I was wearing my black bikini, and white shorts, a cute top, and a black light jacket right over it. It was a little cold, but it wasn't too hot either. The weather was just perfect around this time in New Jersey, and I love it honestly.

I finally made it to the door breathlessly, since my mom was about to open the door. I also told my parents about how me and Sam are over with, but mostly what's been going on with me and Ethan. "Alright honey," my mom laughed, moving out of the way.

I just rolled my eyes, but I ended up laughing also. Soon enough, I had finally opened the front door, which revealed Ethan's cute self. I smiled at his appearance, and so did he. "Hey," I smiled towards up.

"Hey," he replied back blushing a little. I then noticed that he was holding a bag, and he said, "I actually washed your dress, and brought it over with your shoes."

"Awe thank you," I replied as he was handing me them. "You didn't have to wash it." I then quickly put it over on the kitchen counter, and brought over a plastic bag that held his sisters clothes that he had me lend earlier. "I washed your sisters clothes too from earlier when I wore them," I told him giggling a little while I handed them over to him.

"Awe, you didn't have to wash it," he mimicked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes once again, but I laughed at his comment. "Now are you ready?"

"Yeah," I smiled. He smiled also, and I soon felt him grab ahold of my hand. I looked down at our hands, then back over at him with a smile.

I noticed that he did also, which made my feelings inside grow so much stronger. "Have fun on your date!" I heard my mom call out. "Don't stay out too late! It's a school night!"

My mom was then standing by the door as Ethan and I were heading out hand in hand, and we both waved goodbye. Soon enough, we had entered his car.

I got in the passengers seat, while he got in the drivers. As he was starting to drive off, I asked, "So, where's the special place you're taking me huh?"

He glanced over at me with his adorable smile, while I just flashed a smirk. "It's a surprise."

I groaned. "Knew it was gunna be a surprise."

"At least you know part of it since you're in a bathing suit," he told me. "But it's not that much long of a drive." I agreed with him, and I started to enjoy the ride.

We started blasting some music throughout the radio, and having some conversations in between. It actually killed the time of wondering where we were going.

My thoughts about everything then went away once Ethan pulled up to a dirt side of the road parking his car. Right in front of us was a huge lake with some trees and bushes blocking parts of it from afar.

There was also a big cabin like house right next to us, but it looked like it was vacant. "Looks like we're here," Ethan said getting out of the car.

"At some random person's house?" I asked confused. I noticed him laughing while grabbing something from the back seat.

"No," he laughed. "It's my family's cabin." He then pulled out a picnic basket and a blanket. I didn't even realize he had that in the back seat.