Chapter 6

It was now another normal school day in New Jersey, and it was finally the end of the day. I was currently at my locker, putting in some books from my school bag. I was mostly waiting for Ethan to show up, since we both decided on tutoring over each other's houses. I also didn't really have to worry about Sam, since he stayed home today from school. I wouldn't have to worry about him knowing what Ethan and I were doing. My thoughts got interrupted once I heard my name being called. "Elena," I heard a male voice say, and I looked up to seeing Ethan leaning against the locker right next to mine. I have to admit he looks pretty attractive like that, since I felt I chill inside me once I noticed him. "Oh, hey," I smiled towards him.

I saw him look down and smile a bit also. He soon asked, "So, is my house good for the tutoring?"

I thought for a moment. "Hm, I don't know," I teased. "What about mine?"

"Come on Elena, it won't bite," I saw him smirk. I looked away trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing, since that smirk made me melt inside. I then looked back over at him, replying, "Well how am I supposed to know? What if you're gunna murder me there?"

He then threw his head back in laughter, and I even let out a few giggles. "You're a funny one Elena." I them closed my locker before he started guiding me outside the school. Once we made it outside to the student parking lot, I asked, "So are we walking there?"

"Heck no," he scoffed. "My house is a long way from here if we walked." I nodded, and he started guiding me towards a really nice car. I then saw him open the passenger door for me with a smile. I thanked him and smiled as I got in, and I saw him jog to the other side of the car. He soon got in the drivers side, and started driving off out of the school. We started talking and having a conversation about something random during the ride, but I wasn't really focused on them. I was mainly focused on how good Ethan looked today, and I even stared at him a couple times during the ride. I tried not to make it obvious, but him looking this good made me get those butterflies in my stomach. "Take a picture, it lasts longer," I heard him say, which brought me back into reality.

I instantly looked away, smiling and blushing to myself, and he could probably see how embarrassed I look right. "Sorry," I mumbled a bit quietly.

"It's fine, it happens a lot," he said cockily, and I gave him a quick glance to seeing him smirk again. I looking away again giggling, and I even noticed that we were soon at his house since he parked the car in a driveway. We both got out, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of his house once I closed the car door. His house looked so big and nice looking, and I even noticed a huge backyard in the back with an in-ground pool. My eyes were literally glued onto his house as I followed him to the front door, and I finally zoned back into reality once he unlocked it. He let me in first, and I slowly walked in to seeing the inside of his house even more nicely decorated. It was like a dream home anyone could dream of having, since my house compared to theirs is literally trash. My thoughts got interrupted again once I saw an older woman walking towards me, wiping her hands on her apron, and greeting me. "Hello!" she said with a sweet smile. "Ethan must have brought you over. I'm his mom, Lisa."

"Yeah, I'm Elena," I said sticking my hand out, and she shook it. "I help tutor Ethan everyday after school."

"Oh yeah, Ethan was telling me about staying after for tutoring," she told me. "He even told me about you, a lot," she added with a smile, and I did a bit also.

"Yeah mom, so we're-" Ethan interrupted, but he soon got cut off from his mom.

"Are you his new girlfriend or something?" she asked, and I literally froze right there. "It's seems like you guys are together from what Ethan has told me a lot about." I quickly looked over towards Ethan speechless, not knowing how to even respond to her. He even looked back at me, feeling the same way probably. My heart was beating so hard out of my chest, like it was about to explode. "No mom, she has a boyfriend," Ethan told her quickly.