Chapter 45

Today was absolutely a great day getting my memory back. Everything finally flooded back to me, and it was a bit hard to process, but I'm so happy it all came back.

The snow outside has also pretty cleared up, so it's all good to go else where. Ethan wants to take me out later at night, and he also wanted me to dress up.

I wasn't too excited for the dressing up part, but it doesn't really matter that much to me. As long as I'm with the person that makes me the happiest in my life, I'm good.

After a couple hours of passing by and spending time with my family, it was now finally time for the date Ethan's taking me out to.

I decided on wearing a sheer and black dress, that has small cut outs around my chest and a little of my waist area, but it still covers my parts.

It only goes a little above my knees, and it shows my shoulders. I'm also wearing black heels with it. I also decided on curling my wavy, brown hair, and for my makeup, I just did a little bit of mascara and lipstick.

By the time I was finally done, I added some perfume to myself, and the necklace Ethan got me. I smiled to myself at the moments from this necklace.

I soon heard the doorbell ring as I was clipping my necklace together, and I instantly knew that Ethan was here. I took my phone off the charger, and put on my jacket before heading downstairs.

I didn't have to worry about any of my parents opening up the door, since they went out with Mackenzie to go see a new movie that's out.

The door opened revealing Ethan dressed super nice. I mean really dressed nice, like he looked like he could be a model for Calvin Klein.

I mean he looks like he could be a model for them anytime, but he definitely looks like one right now.

"You look... Absolutely gorgeous," he said breaking me away from my thoughts.

"What'd you say?" I asked getting back into reality. "Oh, thanks." I started to blush a little and let out a giggle at how stupid I am right now.

"You must have been thinking about me too much by my appearance right now, huh?" he smirked.

"I was now shut up," I laughed, and lightly punched his shoulder. He then grabbed my hand, and kissed it. "You're such a charmer," I said laughing.

He just laughed, and brought me towards his car. He opened up the door for me, and I kissed his cheek before heading in. He soon got over towards his side, and he put the key in ignition.

He soon started driving away towards the restaurant that we were heading to. We even held onto each other's hand during the ride, and it made me feel more safer and happier at that moment.

About 20 minutes later, Ethan pulled up to a nice Italian restaurant, and it was a restaurant you have to dress really nice for.

As we got out the car, he took my hand, and kissed my forehead before we walked in. I smiled as we entered the restaurant.

It was very nicely decorated in here, and packed with people. I hope we get a seat open. "Welcome, do you have a reservation reserved for tonight?" a hostess had asked us.

"Yes, it should be under Dolan," Ethan replied.

The hostess looked down at her work book, and smiled as she grabbed two menus. "Right this way," she said.

She started leading us through the restaurant, and she led us to the upstairs part. She brought us over to an enclosed balcony filled with more tables and more people eating.