Chapter 34

It's been almost a week. A week and Elena hasn't woken up. It's actually starting to really scare me, realizing I might lose her. Elena and I's family have been basically living in the hospital, waiting patiently for her to wake up anytime soon.

Even when I was gone from the hospital, I slept restlessly, and constantly thinking about Elena. I've been trying to stay positive all this time, but I feel like it's fading away. I need to keep believing in her that she will wake up.

I tried going to school today, since I haven't really been going as much this past week. I drove to school with Grayson this morning, and I went literally rolling out of bed. I looked horrible, but it's obviously not my concern right now. My only concern is Elena still deep in her sleep in that coma.

Gray and I headed our separate ways once we got to school, since I wasn't in the socializing mood. I haven't ever since Elena was put in the hospital, and I've been acting so low and down about it.

I went over to my locker, taking out the books I needed, but I kept staring at a picture of Elena and I that was on my locker door. I sighed, knowing the fact of this big situation. I just kept thinking about the happy moments we had together, which was making me a little more depressed at this point in time.

It was until my locker door slammed shut, and it broke me away from my thoughts. There stood Sofia leaning against the lockers against mine. I rolled my eyes once I noticed her, since she's been on my case ever since what happened. "Fuck off," I mumbled, turning around and walking away from her.

"Well hello to you too," I heard her say. I then found her by my side, sadly. "Why do you keep ignoring me?"

"Cause I don't wanna talk to you anymore," I spat. I now found out Sofia came here to do this and ruin everything ever since Elena got admitted in the hospital, so now I don't wanna be anywhere near Sofia.

"Well that's rude," she replied, and I rolled my eyes once again. "Is it because of your little girlfriend that's in the hospital? Or should I say your ex girlfriend?"

I saw her smirking upon me, which disgusted me. "This is all your fault. If you never even came to this school or never talked to me, then this shit wouldn't have happened."

"You really wanna put the blame on me? Go ahead," she said rudely. "Just a reminder, you fell in my trap and became a lot more interested in me than your precious Elena."

It then came to me, realizing that Sofia is right. I did fall for her trap, becoming more interested in her and being all over Sofia, which Elena noticed. I was more into the new girl than my own girlfriend, when my own girlfriend saw all of it.

I can't believe I acted like that, not giving a single care to Elena during this. Something just overcame me when a talked to Sofia, like something I came attracted to. But it wasn't a good thing.

It was a bad attraction, changing me and making me become a totally different person. I now feel so guilty and horrible in myself for doing that for not just Elena, but for myself. I know I could never act like that ever, but I guess I just let it slip and happen.

But I'm over it, and not letting it happen again. I'm not letting into Sofia, and I'm going to make everything right again. As for now, it looks like Elena and I may be broken up. But once she wakes up from that coma, I'm changing everything to go back to the way it was.