Chapter 11

I'm actually kinda happy to know that Ethan knows about my cuts and scars on my arm. I did feel a bit embarrassed about him knowing at first, but he is a pretty close friend of mine, and I do trust him. I may trust him more than my other friends actually... And Ethan did promise me that he wouldn't tell anyone about it. Him knowing more about me is starting to make my feelings for him grow stronger every second, but it's so hard make those feelings be put into use...

Anyways, it's was now another normal school day. It was lunch, and I was walking towards the cafeteria out of my English class. I had this lunch with Sam today, and he told me he wanted me to sit with him and his friends. I'm a bit nervous about it for some reason, but I'm with Sam, so it shouldn't be that bad. I started walking around the cafeteria once I found his table, and I sat down in the empty seat right next to Sam, but also right next to Ethan. Ethan and his brother Grayson were sitting at this table too, along with Sam and their other friends. I'm a bit surprised Sam was sitting at a table with Ethan, and even in the seat closest to him, cause he doesn't really approve of him around me.

"Hey babe!" Sam greeted, and kissed my cheek once I sat in the seat next to him. I just smiled at him and didn't say anything.

"Hey Elena," I heard a voice right next to me say, who I knew was exactly Ethan's. I turned to him, seeing him give his adorable, charming smile. I just smiled to myself since his smiles always get to me, and replied with, "Hey." We were both staring at each other afterwards for a few long seconds, but I looked away trying not to make things awkward and for everyone else to notice.

"Sup Elena," I heard another male voice say, and I looked to seeing Grayson greeting me. He smiled, and it caused me to do the same. A bunch of their other friends at this table were also greeting me. "Hi," I replied with a shy smile. I've never been greeted and had this much attention in my life to be honest... "So you're Sam's boyfriend, huh?" one guy said, and I nodded with a slight smile. "How long you guys been together?"

"Yup, four months to be exact," I heard Sam say, and he looked over towards me with a smile. I smiled also, but I saw his eyes wander behind me, almost looking towards Ethan. He of course has to act like this in front of him...

"Damn, that's a record," his friend laughed, and we all just laughed and smiled also. We all started talking on another subject, and I was actually starting to know their other friends. They were pretty nice actually, knowing they're all football players. I mostly talked to Sam in their conversations, but also Ethan. He kept talking to me about funny stories and jokes, which is making me like him even more knowing the goof he is. We then switched the subject over to the homecoming game and dance, since that is this weekend. "I'm not even prepared this game," one of their friends said. "Not only that, the dance too."

"I mean, the game shouldn't be that bad," Grayson said. "The school were facing against sucks, so what's to worry about," he laughed, and so did the others.

"And the dance? I don't even have an outfit yet," their friend added. "My date can't even choose between two different colors for her dress, so that means I don't have the color yet for my outfit." Their friend sounded so annoyed with all this homecoming stuff since he doesn't seem prepared, and it's actually kinda funny to me. I'm actually prepared for it, and I am going to the homecoming game on Friday. Also for Saturday, I'm going to the homecoming dance with Sam obviously. But I kinda wish I was going with Ethan, since the last time we talked about the dance, he said he didn't have a date and he wasn't gunna go.

"Anyways, I'm gunna head up to throw my trash away," said their friend. "Wanna head up with me?"

"I'll go," Grayson said, along with the rest of their friends. Everyone at this table had gotten up to throw their trash away, but only Sam and I stayed over here with their stuff. "I can't even believe you," I heard Sam say once everyone left.