Chapter 42

A few weeks have flown by, and they've been a pretty good few weeks. Ethan and I have been hanging out a lot lately, and becoming more closer in our relationship. This also means that I think I may be falling for him...

I don't mind though. He's honestly so nice and funny, and he always puts a smile on my face when I see him. I even think he's kinda bringing my memories back to me since the accident.

I have also been getting some more of those dreams, which still bother me and make me wonder about them. I even told Ethan about it, and he always seems a little shocked when I tell him about it.

I just have so many questions about those dreams. It really makes me wonder who that boy is that I'm with and who I seem to have feelings for. I really hope I'll find the answers to it soon.

I was currently over Ethan's house right now after school, and we were in his room. I even talked to his sister Cameron, whom I've fully met, and started to remember a little bit.

Ethan and I did the tutoring today, but we were both taking a break at this moment. We started talking to each other about funny times we've had, and they were pretty funny to be honest.

We were both laughing about a funny story one of us shared, until we started to simmer down on our laughter. Once we did, I saw Ethan dig into his pocket, and say, "Elena, I have to show you something."

I nodded, and I saw him pull out a beautiful necklace that read his name on it. A thought then came to me about this necklace, making me feel like I've seen it before.

"I wanna give you this," he added. He handed me the necklace, and I just stared at it in my hands, just thinking about why this piece of jewelry looks so familiar to me.

"This necklace is beautiful," I exclaimed with a small smile.

"That's what you said when I first gave it to you," I heard him chuckle, and I looked up at him a little more curiously.

"You gave this to me before?" I asked him, and he nodded. It must have been before when we dated, the times I don't really remember.

"Yeah," he told me. "I gave it to you when we were in LA, when we were dating." I nodded before he continued on.

"It was right after Christmas, and you were mad at me since I got you another gift," he chuckled, and I let out a small giggle. "But it was very special for the both of us."

"I really feel like I've seen this before," I told him.

"You do?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, but I just can't remember the exact events..." I added, and I noticed he looked a little down once I told him that.

"Well, ever since you got into that accident, I took that necklace that was yours cause I thought that I was going to lose you..." he told me. "Especially since you totally forgot about me, I knew that necklace was the only thing that I had from you that meant very special to me."

"But now that you're starting to remember some things a bit, and that we're all good now, I feel like I should give it back to you," he added. "I think that it might have brought some things back to you."

"I definitely feel like it brought some things back to me," I told him with a small smile. "Thank you for that."

"It's no problem," he said with that charming smile of his, which gets to me every time. I flashed him another smile before looking back at this necklace.