Chapter 29

Ethan's POV

Last night was absolutely unreal. I never knew how much I could love someone until last night, and it was all for Elena. Just thinking about it made me smile my best. I woke up to the sun peaking through through the window, and I turned my head to seeing Elena's bare back facing towards me.

I moved slightly closer to her, lightly holding onto her shoulder since she was fast asleep. I lightly kissed the top of her back, then her shoulder. I then pulled away from her, thinking of how much she means to me and how beautiful she is.

I finally got out of bed quietly, throwing on a pair of boxers and sweatpants. I then got out of my room, entering the kitchen, where I found Grayson sitting by the island on his phone. "Morning," I mumbled to him as I walked over to the fridge, pouring myself some orange juice.

"Sup," I heard him reply. As I was pouring myself a cup of orange juice, I heard him ask, "How was your date last night?"

"Amazing," I told him with a goofy smile on my face. There were so many other words I can describe it. "How was Alex's?"

"Good, since I got a girls number last night," I heard Grayson laugh a little and talk a little more about it. So did I, but all I could think about was last night with Elena. "Enough of me, what's up with you?"

"Huh?" I asked him confused, looking up at him as I sat across from him on the island.

"You," he said. "Why are you smiling so much? You probably weren't even listening to any word I was saying."

"Sorry man, it's just Elena," I told him.

"Oh, I should have known," he said rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Yeah..." I laughed. "It's just cause, you know... We..." He looked at me in confusion, while I tried explaining.

But he soon realized it, cause he snapped back into reality with a smirk on his face. "Shit bro," he told me a bit shocked. "You're one lucky man."

"Yeah, I know," I chuckled, scratching the back of my neck. Suddenly, I heard a door open and close, and Gray and I looked over to where it was coming from. Elena soon came out wearing one of my t-shirts, which was so oversized on her, and she had some pajama shorts right under it. A smile instantly appeared on my face was I seen her, and so did she. "Hey guys," she said with her beautiful smile.

She then came over to me, hugging me from the side and kissing my cheek. She soon pulled away, asking, "What's for breakfast?"

"How about some bacon and pancakes?" Grayson suggested.

"Yes! Bacon pancakes," she squealed, and I laughed at her cuteness. I couldn't even keep my eyes off of her this whole time.

Elena's POV

Last night was definitely something special that I'm gunna remember for a very long time. I'm also very happy that Ethan was my first. But alongside from that, Jack and Aaron wanted to go to the beach today. All of us went, and it was super fun hanging out with all of them.

We spent basically the whole day there, but Jack and Aaron were saying that their friend Alex was having a party tonight for New Year's Eve. It seemed pretty exciting to go, and all the guys were saying how I could meet their friend Alex.

After the beach, we all got ready for the party. I decided on wearing some shorts, a muscle t-shirt with a cute design on the from, along with my sandals. I also fixed up my hair, and put on some make up but not a lot. Not only that, I put on the necklace Ethan gave me last night, which reminded me the moments from that night.