Chapter 30

"Do we really have to leave LA?" I whined as the guys and I were heading towards the gate of our plane.

"Yeah, sadly," Ethan told me a bit down. It was our day to leave LA, and get back home. I wasn't too happy leaving, but yet I do wanna leave so I can see my family.

Our flight was late in the afternoon, and we all basically spent the day with all of the guys and relaxing on the beach. We also went shopping around the stores along the pier, and Ethan and I bought Mackenzie a little gift from down here.

We were walking hand in hand until we finally made it to the gate. We only had a few minutes until our flight is called, so we all just talked around with the guys. "It really sucks having you guys leave," Aaron told us.

"Yeah, but don't worry!" Grayson exclaimed. "We'll be back soon before you know it." He smirked, and we all laughed.

But suddenly the announcer on the loud speaker caught our attention saying, "Flight 1738 to New Jersey, now boarding."

We all looked towards our friends with sad faces. "I guess this is it," Ethan sighed. We all started giving each other hugs, which lasted pretty long. It sucks leaving Jack, Aaron, and Alex, cause I still feel like I just met them. They're super nice and funny people, and I hate to leave them for a while.

"We'll see you soon Elena!" Alex assured with a smirk.

"Yes, totally!" I agreed also smiling.

"Have a safe flight back home," Jack told us, and we nodded. We soon said our final goodbyes, giving them all another hug. We then started leaving to board the plane, and we all gave the guys another wave goodbye before getting on.

Once we finally did, we searched for our seats. Ethan let me have the window seat again, with him sitting next to me, and Grayson on his other side. "I love you for letting me have the window seat," I said snuggling my head into his arm.

"You said something like that last time," he chuckled, and I just giggled. He then kissed the top of my head, while I started to close my eyes.

I soon drifted off to a deep slumber, but before I did, I heard Ethan say in my ear, "I love you princess."

***

"Wake up baby," I heard a voice say. I slowly opened my eyes, and I stretched a little. I then saw the scenery outside look like home, and I looked over towards Ethan with his adorable smile on his face.

It caused me to smile also, and we soon waited a few more minutes for the plane to land. Once it finally did, Ethan, Grayson, and I got off and started walking towards the baggage claim.

Ethan and I walked there hand in hand, and he was saying how he really wants to see Mackenzie. I laughed at how excited he seemed on wanting to see her. We then waited for our bags to show up, and once it finally did, we all started heading towards the airport entrance.

Before we headed out, we noticed that it was already snowing outside. It wasn't a lot, but it was gunna be pretty cold out. It's a good thing I changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt during the plane ride. But I did pull out a bigger jacket to wear over my clothes since it's probably freezing out.

I even noticed the twins doing the same and we all soon headed outside in the cold weather. Ethan and Grayson were saying how their mom was already parked, so we started walking down to find her car.

Once we finally did, she came out to greet us and help us put our luggage in her car. She even pulled me into a hug, asking, "How was LA?"

"So fun!" I replied with a smile, and so did she. Once we pulled away, we headed inside her car. She started driving off to back home, while we all started telling her all the fun things we did down in LA. She seemed pretty happy.

After about a 40 minute ride, we all finally made it back home, or back to my house in fact. Lisa pulled up in front of my house, while I started to head out, and Ethan was telling her that he was staying over for a little.

We started heading out while saying a goodbye to Grayson and Lisa, and we soon got inside my house as I unlocked the front door. We finally headed inside the warm, heated house, and once I closed the door, I heard my name being called in a younger voice whom I could easily tell who's it was.

"Elena!" I heard Mackenzie squeal. Once she found Ethan and I, she then said, "Ethan!" She ran over to us, while Ethan and I bent down to give her a big group hug. "I missed you guys so much! I'm so happy you're back!"

"Awe Mack, we missed you too!" Ethan told her as we pulled away from the hug.

"And guess what Mack? We got you a gift!" I told her with a smile, and she looked excited as ever. I then pulled out my luggage, and opened it a little as I pulled out a stuffed teddy bear that was wearing a small sweatshirt with an LA saying on it.

She looked so precious and happy once I handed her it. "Yay!" she squealed once again. "Thank you!" I just smiled, and I even noticed Ethan right next to me smiling also.

Mackenzie was hugging the teddy bear I got her, until Ethan asked, "Wanna have a snowball fight?"

"Yes!" Mackenzie said in her cute voice. She then headed back into her room to put her gift away, and I found her coming back with her jacket, and also my mom and dad. They helped her put the jacket on, and I gave them both a hug afterwards.

They both started asking me about LA, and I told them about all the fun things we did. They seemed pretty happy for me spending time down there. "Next time we're all going," I told them.

"Sounds like a plan!" my dad replied, and my mom agreed.

"Let's go out in the snow!" Mackenzie said, and we laughed at her eagerness. Ethan and I headed outside with Mackenzie, and the snow became a little more thick.

We went over to some spots in the snow, and decided to have a snowball fight against each other. "Ready... Set... Go!" Ethan yelled, and we all started throwing snowballs at each other.

I tried making a snowball, but since it was kinda hard, I felt snow hit against my chest. I saw Mackenzie not too far away from me laughing, and I smirked towards her. "You're gunna get it!" I told her, and she laughed once again.

I then finally made a snowball, and I threw it towards Mackenzie lightly, and it hit her back. "Haha!" I laughed, and so did she. As I was laughing, I felt a snowball hit me towards my face.

I then looked towards where it came from as I wiped it away, and I found Ethan looking at me and laughing. I then began trying to make tons of snowballs, and I started throwing them towards him, but it kinda failed.

We all started laughing once again since this snowball fight kinda sucks. But it doesn't really matter if it sucks, cause it's still fun to me. It's fun to me with just hanging with the people I adore the most at this moment.