Chapter 33

Ethan's POV

"Elena," I said running over to her once I noticed her laying down after that crash. "Elena," I repeated once again. She never moved once at my response, which started to scare me even more. She even had so much cuts, blood, and bruises on her.

My heart started to race at the thought of it. I can't lose the love of my life, not even now. I even felt the tears back up behind my eyes. "Elena, please don't do this to me," I said. "Wake up!" I said gripping on her shoulders and shaking her. She still never flinched, not even once.

I then put my two fingers on her neck, trying to feel her pulse. I sighed of relief once I felt it, which was pumping very slowly. I started to worry a bit less knowing she's still alive. But she still isn't waking up, which is still making me panic.

"Wake up!" I kept repeating, and praying that it will happen. But it still wasn't... Knowing that she won't wake up and how she got hit from this car is all my fault... I made her feel like this cause of how I was all over Sofia. I made her run away and get hit cause of how I wouldn't believe her.

"I'm so sorry Elena!" I said almost yelling, but also feeling all of those tears stream down my cheeks. I even laid against her chest, just sobbing and even feeling her heart beat so slow.

"I love you so much," I cried. I was crying so much by now, knowing the fact that Elena won't wake up. I was such an idiot to act like this to her, and now look at what it caused. I can't bare losing her at all, so I needed to call someone for help.

I then got off of her, and instantly dialed Grayson on my phone. As it was ringing, I noticed that the other car had drove away and left. Nice knowing how they were sorry for hitting my girlfriend...

"Ethan, where'd you go? You're supposed to be in gym with me right now," I heard Grayson beam through the other line, which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Me and Elena got into fight, and she ran outside of the school getting hit by a car!" I said loud through the speaker.

"Oh my gosh, is she okay?!" he panicked. He then started bashing me with questions I can't even answer right now, since my adrenaline is running so fast.

"I don't fucking know Gray, she isn't waking up," I replied. "Her pulse is running low, and I'm so scared right now. Please help me," I pleaded. I took a glance at Elena, and noticed that she still looks the same as before, not moving and waking up.

"Alright, alright, calm down," he assured me. "I'll call an ambulance right now and I'll go meet you." I agreed, and we both soon hung up.

My thoughts were then brought back over to Elena, still praying she will make it. I caressed my hand along her cheek, also watching a tear fall from my eye, down onto her. "I love you so much Elena," I choked out. "Please make it..."

With all my sobbing and praying, I heard sirens coming closer to me. I watched as an ambulance quickly pulled up right near us. Paramedics were jumping out of the car, and coming towards me with a bunch of supplies.

"Are you hurt?" a paramedic asked me while pulling me away from Elena. Ignoring him, I was watching from behind his shoulder, a few more paramedics pick up Elena, and put her on a stretcher. "Sir, did you or did you not get injured during this accident?" he asked again.

"No, no," I told him. "I wasn't involved in it, but my girlfriend was." I pointed over towards her, and he looked. Other paramedics were checking on her and bringing her into towards the ambulance.