Chapter 31

"Bye mom!" I called out as I was heading out the front door. A few days have past ever since I've gotten back to LA, and I've finally settled into being back home. But it was another day being back to school, sadly.

I just threw on some leggings with a cute sweater, along with my uggs, just because of the winter season. I just fixed up my hair, and wore some light makeup. I even wore the necklace and earrings Ethan gave me, and it always makes me smile every time I wear it.

Ethan also picked me up for school today, and I was heading out for his car after I said my final goodbyes to my mom. As I entered his car, he gave me a quick peck on my cheek as he said, "You look beautiful babe."

I just smiled and blushed at his comment as he started driving off to school. We talked about random things during the ride to school, but we both talked about how much we miss LA.

Once we made it to school, Ethan parked his car in a parking spot, and we both got out, meeting each other in the front of the car. We both smiled as our eyes met, and he kissed my forehead. We then started walking into the school hand in hand.

We started walking to my locker, still talking about random things. As we pulled up to it, I opened it, taking out the books I needed. But Ethan kept telling me about a new girl that Grayson told him about. "Gray told me about this new girl in your grade," he told me with a smile. "Maybe you guys could be friends."

I closed my locker, and we started walking down the hallway hand in hand. "I don't know, I never even met her first," I told him with a giggle.

"Right," he chuckled. "But once you meet her and get to know her. I think she's with Grayson and our friends near the gym." I just nodded and smiled, since he seems happy about this.

We started walking over towards near the gym, while I kept thinking about this new girl. It would be nice to have another friend, cause I'm not as close as I am with my other 3 friends. Which also reminds me that I haven't heard from them in quite a while.

My thoughts about this got interrupted once we pulled up to a group of Ethan and Grayson's friends near the gym. I recognized all their friends, except for one.

There was a girl with short black hair, and looked a bit my height. She was even a bit tan, and had dark eyes. She was pretty decent looking in my opinion. "Hey, I think that's her," Ethan told me.

I just nodded, and Ethan started guiding me towards her. I greeted Grayson and their other friends there, until I reached to the new girl who seemed to be eyeing me down. "Hi, I'm Elena," I greeted with a smile. "You must be new. What's your name?"

Her lips curved into a smile, replying, "I'm Sofia." We even shook hands. She seemed pretty nice to me so far. I soon saw her eyes wander beside me, and say, "What's your name pretty boy?"

She was started twirl her hair, and smiling her hardest as she eyed Ethan right beside me. Her eyes were literally glued on him. I even looked towards Ethan, and he looked a little uncomfortable.

On the other hand, I started to become a little tense at what she called him. But maybe she'll just back off if I told her we were together. "His names Ethan, who is also my-"

"Oh, Ethan!" she said excitedly, cutting me off. "Your brother Grayson was telling me about you."

"Yeah," Ethan chuckled.

"Are you guys twins? Cause you guys look so much a like," she told him.

"No, we're not actually," I heard Ethan say.

Sofia then started laughing. "You're a funny one Ethan. Don't tell your brother this, but you seem a lot more interesting to me."

"Thanks, you seem to be the first to think that," Ethan laughed, while she did the same. Wait, what? Why does it seem like Sofia's flirting with Ethan, while it looks like Ethan is letting her right in front of me?