Chapter 32

It's been a couple of days, and they've been pretty rough. The reason to that is obviously you might know, Sofia. I've seen a total different side of her ever since I encountered on what happened between us in math class the other day.

She's been constantly acting rude to me, giving me constant dirty looks, and sometimes even calling me countless names... But I'm over that stage in my life ever since I started dating Ethan, so those useless names she's been giving me haven't been bothering me that much.

I'm trying my hardest to hold it all in and be stronger than ever when it comes to her, but how she's been acting, I feel like I might breakdown sooner or later cause of it...

On the other hand, I've been noticing that she's been so clingy towards Ethan, and I kinda feel like he barely notices. She's been constantly all over him, especially in front of me when we're together. She's also been flirting with him a lot, acting like what a normal teenage brat like her would be like.

Ethan on the other hand, it's like nothing to him. I've told him about her and what she's been doing ever since that day in math class, and he told me he kinda disrespects her for it. But there's just something about him that makes him still let Sofia be near him, and I have no idea why. It's like he almost doesn't believe me...

Anyways, back to reality. It's now another boring school day dealing with this kind of drama. I missed the ride with Ethan this morning on the way to school, mainly cause I'm kinda mad at him for this Sofia situation. I even avoided him in school, so I haven't seen him at all today.

He's also called me and texted me only a minimal multiple times asking where I've been, but I've ignored them. But I do have lunch with him today, so I guess now would be the time to see him after all that's happened...

I started walking to first lunch from my English class, and I walked into the cafeteria trying to find Ethan. I started walking past the lunch tables with all the kind of cliques in this school. It was until I found Ethan at a different table we usually sit at with his friends, but I found something unexpected at that table.

I found Sofia sitting very close to Ethan, them both smiling and laughing towards each other, joking around, and just basically the cute things we do when we're together like that...

It was until I had gotten bumped shoulders with someone, which brought be back into reality. I guess I was standing there for some time, since I noticed a few people staring at me. I just rolled my eyes, and I started making my way towards their table.

"Hey guys," I smiled my best towards Ethan and Grayson, and their friends as I arrived to their table, and they all greeted me back.

I even saw Sofia's facial expression change once she seen me, while I saw Ethan turn his head towards me with a smile, saying, "Hey babe!" I gave out another smile and wave to him. I was also about to sit down, but all the chairs were filled up at this table. "Grab a chair and sit, Sofia's telling us a really funny story about one of her old boyfriends," he laughed.

I just fake smiled, while I saw him bring his attention back to Sofia. I just rolled my eyes once I went to the table next to us to get a chair. I then tried pushing my chair lightly in between Ethan and Sofia, and I think Ethan noticed cause Sofia stopped telling her stupid story.

"Babe, sit here," he gestured, moving his chair closer towards Sofia, and making some room on his other side. I fake smiled again, while sitting in that spot right there. "Sofia, go on," he added.