(Husband) Karma X (Wife) reader

*Omf the gif makes me laugh*

Requested by: AllynEarlPhantomhive

∞ ∞

"WAKE UP KARMA~!" You yelled hitting your red haired husband with a pillow.

You had just gotten married to the red haired sadist a few months ago. It was around nine in the morning and you had decided to bother your red headed husband.

"Ughh.. go away (First name)." He groaned out, pulling the blanket over his head.

You laughed and continued hitting him with the pillow, pouting realizing he wasn't gonna get up any sooner. You had filled up a bucket of cold water which made you smirk. Not even bothering trying to wake him up again you just dumped it on him.

"(FIRST NAME)!" He yelled jumping out of bed, chasing you.

You shrieked and ran from him, Karma catching up. He grabbed you and pulled you into a hug, soaking your clothes. You whined and he laughed, kissing your cheek.

"Karma." He said grinning and you rolled your eyes laughing.

"Well since i'm up now, morning wifey." He said smirking, his fingers under your chin.

"Hehe Morning." You said spraying whip cream in his face before running off again.

"..Where did i put the cuffs?" He mumbled walking back into the room you two shared,  rummaging through drawers.

∞ ∞

ITS SHORT BUT LIKE I HOPE YOU LIKED IT (Bc we stole jimin's  jams oops LMAO IM SORRY)

Coming Up for this book

(Tsundere) Karma X (Neko) reader Lemon

Gakushuu x (Jealous, coodere) reader

*If i forgot your request do let me know!*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them