Karma X (Assassin) reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

(Cover/assassin name) has been all over the news lately and well that was you, of course you were way too young to be an assassin. It was almost like you and Irina were similar, both young assassins, except well your a junior high student at Kunugigoka in class 3-E.

The reason why you were all over the news already was because you had killed almost seven people in the past month, for (Insert random reasons). You had been well known for fast combat, weapon use and well your specialty (Insert random trait). That's what you were known for, but of course no one would expect you. Except for someone and that was the sadist of 3-E, Karma akabane, he had suspicion that you were  (Cover/Assassin name).

He would compare the skills you had, weapon use, combat, reflexes and the way you acted towards some things. When he had gathered enough information between you and ( Your Assassin name), he had asked you to meet him in the storage shed that was outside.

You opened the door and saw the red haired sadist sitting on the crate with a smirk present on his face, once he saw you his smirk grew wider. You closed the door behind you, watching him carefully making sure he wasn't gonna do anything to prank you.

"So tense (First name)-chan~... or shall i say (Assassin's name)?" He said smirking making your heart race slightly, managing to keep your cool.

"Hah? What are you talking about Karma?" You asked crossing your arms, your gaze on the boy. 

He chuckled and got up, walking closer to you. Placing his hand on the wall behind you, you looked up at him and he smirked, his fingers under your chin. He licked his lips and you rolled your eyes, staring into his mercury colored orbs.

"I already know it's  you~.. Don't deny it." He said, the smirk not leaving his (BEAUTIFUL) face. 

"If you know already then why not report me?" You asked uncrossing your arms.

"Now now kitten~, I wont report you~." He said his fingers tracing your neck and jawline. 

You rose and brow, making his grin. He chuckled and stared into your (eye color) orbs, then his eyes trailed to your lips.

"Cause i want you to my self~." He said pressing his lips against yours.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

Coming Up for this book

Isogai X (Karma's twin sister) reader X chiba

Karma X reader

Asano X reader

(Over protective brother) Karma X (Innocent Younger sister) Reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got drunk/they got drunk

you meet his parents/they meet yours