Karma X reader

Just to make up for the lack of updates :D

EPISODE 24 OF ASS CLASS MADE ME CRY HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?

Onto the one shot  

∞ ∞

"Karma~!!! MY LOVE!!!" You yelled excitedly, jumping onto your boyfriend who was curled up under the sheets.

He let out a loud groan, turning over so you were sitting on his stomach now. He smirked and placed his hands on your waist.

"Oh~ Trying to seduce me now huh?" He said and you took a pillow, hitting him with it.

"NO way you perv!" You said crossing your arms, huffing. 

He chuckled and sat up a little bit, wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggled and pecked his cheek smiling. 

"Well now that i'm up, what did you need?" He asked curiously, drawing circles with his fingers on your back.

"Well~ I was hoping (J-hoping.. I'll stop LOL) if you wanted to go out today?" You asked giving the puppy eyes.

"Alright where do you wanna go?" He asked sitting up more, pressing a bunch of kisses to your cheek repeatedly making you giggle.

"I wanted to go to the new anime store! they are having a sale for (Favorite anime!" You cheered excitedly making him look at you.

Karma stared at you before letting go, laying back down, pulling the sheets over his head.

"AWHH! COME ON! I'll do anything!!" You begged and he slowly pulled down the sheets, smirking.

"Anything~?" He questioned wiggling his eyebrows.

"On second thought.. I'll go by myself... Or with (best friend)! BYE LOVE YOU!!" You yelled running towards the door but Karma caught you by the waist, smirking.

"Too late (First name)~." He whispered closing the door.

"NOOOOOO!!!" 

∞ ∞

LOL HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! I'll try to get more one shots up more this summer!

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Idk

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

if you were on your period + Chiba and Itona

heard you sing + Itona

you fell asleep on them