(Yandere) Nagisa X (Shy) Reader

Requested by:  Nagisa_is_my_bae

∞ ∞

"Nagisa....i-i don't know.." You said quietly as you held onto the sleeve of Nagisa's jacket, standing outside of the classroom door.

"It'll be fine (First name)-chan.. i won't let them hurt you.." He said his eyes darkening at the last part. 

You didn't notice it of course, so when he had brought you into the classroom everyone looked at you. Tensing up slightly, not used to having so many gazes on you. Nagisa rubbed your arm soothingly to reassure you that everything was going to be okay. 

"So cute!" Okaijima and Maehara cried out, tears of happiness streamed down their faces as they hugged each other.

Nagisa glared at the both of them, while you were giggling slightly. The two boys tensed up feeling an intense gaze on them which made them stop and go in the corner. Nagisa knowing he would have to deal with those two later. 

After school, You were with Kayano while Nagisa stayed behind. Punching and Kicking the two, he glared at them. 

"Stay away from my (first name)." He said darkly making the two tense up.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~!

Coming Up for this book

Isogai X reader

Nagisa X (Pregnant) reader

(Dirty minded) Nagisa X (Innocent) reader *Rough Lemon (OHOHOHO)

Itona X Karma X reader X Nagisa

Karma X (Pregnant) reader

Karma X reader

Korosensei X reader

(Husband)Karma X (Wife) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They met your Ex

They met you for the first time at a Con

They got jealous

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them