(Husband) Karma X (Wife) reader Part 2 Lemon

Since some people wanted a part 2 LOL

WARNING: Sexy time + cuffs :D

∞ ∞

Karma cuffed your hands to the bed post, smirking down at you. You squirmed around and he chuckled, grinning.

"Time for that lesson~." He purred and you gulped, turning your head away.

He planted kisses on your neck, leaving marks along the way. His rested on the waist band of your shorts before pulling them down. heavy pants escaped your lips as he sucked on your sweet spot, he pulled away and smashed his lips against yours, slipping his tongue into your mouth.

Your attempted to try and get the cuffs off but Karma tightened them slightly.

"Bad girl~." He said lifting your shirt up.

He unclasped your bra and pulled it off, grabbing both of your breasts, kneading them. His fingers brushing over your hardened buds, tugging at them. A soft moan escaped your lips and he trailed kisses down towards your nether region.

He pulled your panties off tossing them on the floor before parting your legs wide enough for him to stick his head between. His hot breath on your womanhood made you shiver, he smirked and planted kisses along your inner thigh before licking your slit. He swirled his tongue around your sensitive nub making a moan escape your lips. He sucked on it harshly causing your back to arch.

He pulled away and you popped a vein, squirming.

"HEY!" You cried out and he chuckled, positioning his hardned member at your entrance.

Karma pushed in, resting on his forearms on both sides of your head. He captured your lips with his as he thrusted into you, you moaned into his mouth, gripping the bed post.

Karma moved his hands up to your chained wrists and uncuffed you from the bedpost but kept it on you wrists. Your arms went around his neck. He lifted you up onto his lap, thrusting up into you.

Once the two of you released, he unncuffed you and you hit him with a pillow.

"I thought you agreed we wouldn't do cuffs!" You whined and he laughed.

"Only if your bad you get the cuffs." He said and you pouted.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it LOL ;3 sorry about no updates yesterday i had a party 

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Tsundere) Karma X (Neko) reader Lemon

Gakushuu x (Jealous, coodere) reader

(Tsundere) Nagisa X (Neko) reader

Karma X reader X Asano

(Senpai) Karma X (Kouhai) reader Lemon

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them