Okajima X reader

WOAHHH WOAHH WOAH I WAS WRITING SOMETHING AND WHEN I TYPED OKAJIMA I THOUGHT "wait didn't someone request  this Pervert"

Requested By: DarkmistressDragneel

∞ ∞

"Everyone~! Nyfufufu! Meet our new transfer student, (First name) (last name)!" Korosensei said happily as you walked in.

You stood in front of the class, fiddling with the hem of your skirt. Your (hair color) perfectly framing your face, complimenting your (eye color) orbs. A small smile creeped up your face as you waved slightly.

"Hi everyone." You said with that radiant smile on your face that made all the boys weak. (and their dicks limp LOL)

"She's cute."

"She's so hot."

"I hope she's single."

Whispers went around the room, you couldn't help it to giggle slightly. Your eyes scanned towards the back and Okajima stood up.

"Taiga!" You cheered happily, running into his arms.

"Hey (nickname)." He said kissing your nose.

You let of a soft giggle and nuzzled your face into his chest.

In three, two, one....

"WHATT?!!!" Everyone yelled In shock.

"H-HOW? W-WHY?!" Nakamura cried out.

"THAT'S MY BOY! IM PROUD OF YOU SON!" Maehara yelled, saluting like a proud father.

"how long have you guys have been dating?" Kayano asked.

"Almost one year." You replied, smiling.

"WHATTTTTT?!!!!" Everyone yelled again.

"I thought Okajima would never get a girlfriend..." A few boys mumbled.

"NOT TO MENTION HES LIKE A TIC TACCC!!!" Nakamura yelled again laughing her ass off.

"SHUT UP NAKAMURA!" Okajima yelled covering your ears.

You giggled in response and pecked his cheek before skipping over to your seat. Sitting down, everyone was still shocked that YOU are dating Okajima.

∞ ∞

I didn't realize someone had requested him, i replied to the comment but i think i forgot to write it down cuz i had a lot of other requests LOL