Isogai X reader X Maehara

Requested by: @Nashinaomi

Idk but I feel like From Y to Y would suit this One shot so.... I'll put a link so you can listen to it as you read this ;D

∞ ∞

You often hung out with the two best friends, Isogai and Maehara, also known as the Ikemen and Flirt

You often hung out with the two best friends, Isogai and Maehara, also known as the Ikemen and Flirt. You liked Maehara but after finding out he was going out with some girl from the C class, you were disappointed. Isogai was there to cheer you up.

"Isogai! Let's go to a cafe!" You popped up happily, pointing to a cafe that was near by the train station.

"Okay (last name)." He said ruffling your hair with a smile.

You grinned and took a seat, looking at the menu. You heard laughter coming by, turning your head you saw Maehara.

"Oh! Isogai! (Last name)!" He said happily, walking over to the two of you while holding Tsuchiya's hand.

Tsuchiya narrowed her eyes at you and you rose a brow.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Maehara asked pinching your cheek.

You slapped his hand away and Isogai patted your head.

"Just hanging out Maehara. Continue on with your date." Isogai said as you played with the sleeve of his jacket.

Maehara frowned, and took a seat across from you guys. He had to admit he had a crush on you, but he was with Tsuchiya and you were probably with Isogai.

"Hiroto!" Tsuchiya yelled.

Maehara watched as you joked with Isogai, a small yet cute laughter escaped your lips.

"you want some?" Isogai asked holding a spoonful of (favorite cake).

"Yes!" You said happily taking a bite from the spoon.

He smiled and Maehara watched the two of you. If only he wasn't dating Tsuchiya.

∞ ∞

This is probably late, but yeah Hope you liked it LMAO

Probably sad oopsie MY COMPUTER WOULDN'T LET ME EDIT THIS UNTIL I FIXED IT SO SORRY ABOUT THAT

[ Coming up ]

Karma x Reader Lime

Itona x Reader Lemon