( Yandere)Terasaka X Reader

Okay uhh lets see if i can get this~ lmao

Probably gonna fuck it up but... yeah!

Requested by: Ripetyde

∞ ∞

"hey have you noticed anything different about Terasaka-kun?" Nagisa asked you making you raise a brow.

"eh? what do you mean?" You asked tilting your head to the side.

"Whenever i see him, he always glares at the guys around you. are you two a thing?" Nagisa asked and you shook your head.

"No. I don't really talk to him though so..." You said tapping your chin.

The two toned haired boy was sending glares at Nagisa, but you were too oblivious to what was going on. Terasaka loves you, any guy who goes near you he would glare or even harm them. He wanted you to be his, he wanted no one to touch you with their filthy hands.

"Hey (Last name)." Maehara called out.

"Hm?" You hummed.

"Wanna come with me to the cafe later?" Maehara asked and you smiled.

"sure." You answered and he grinned.

Terasaka sent glares to both you and Maehara. The two of you tensed up and looked around.

"oh. Terasaka-kun! Nice to see you here!" You said to the two toned haired boy.

He gave you a small smile but glared at how close you and maehara were.

"Oh (last name). You have something on your face." Maehara said.

"Hm? where?" You asked and he chuckled since you were kinda smearing it.

"Here i got it." He said wiping your cheek.

You giggled at how sweet he was until Terasaka put a death grip on Maehara's hand.

"Ow!"

"O-oi! Terasaka-kun! what are you doing?! let go of Maehara-kun!" You said panicking.

"Are you okay Maehara-kun?!" You asked until you were pulled back into somebody's arms.

"(Last name) (First name) is mine... If you go near her again i will make you regret it." Terasaka said giving maehara death glares.

You were scared out of your mind, you tried to get out of his arms but he only tightened it making you cry out.

"(Last name) don- ACK!" Maehara said until Terasaka kicked him in the stomach.

"No!" You cried out.

"You're mine (First name)." Terasaka purred taking you away.

You were scared, but you didn't want anyone else to get hurt.. so you were now his.

∞ ∞

Idk i've been a maehara mood rn LMAO

Still lub karma moar tho.

so~ Karma and Maehara are my main baes rn LOL