Maehara X reader

So for the Karma one shot i was suppose to do, with the given scenario it might take awhile but i will get it up this week Hopefully * 

 BUT i did do a username change (Was Rincake)  LMAO and That What if scenario book for Ass Class is in the process right now WOOO so if you do want a what if scenario i'll write it but i will post up the beginning part *The notes* some time this week So :D

∞ ∞

Maehara was so mesmerized by you. He couldn't believe his favorite youtuber, (Last name) (First name) was staying in Tokyo. He was excited, maybe he would run into you one day, or into your boobs, either way he was hoping to run into you.

You had announced that you were having a fan meet tomorrow, Maehara had asked his friends to come with him so he could take photos with you. He was so excited, he was literally fangirling. 

The next day had came, and you were standing by a park that was near Isogai's work. Many of your fans came with presents and sweets from around. Maehara waited in line, anticipating for his turn. Once it was his turn, he slowly walked over to you. You gave him a smile and he couldn't help it to blush. His favorite person was infront of him, he was looking down at you (Or up but hes a tall flirt so).

"Hi." You said making his heart beat faster, he was hoping you couldn't hear it.

"Hi..I'm Maehara," He said giving you a nervous smile.

You giggled and signed the photo he handed you, smiling brightly, you secretly wrote down your number. You took a photo with him and he handed you a small bag with (Favorite sweets) inside with a (Favorite Animal/person/thing) Plush.

He walked off, looking at the photo you signed. Once he noticed the number on the bottom, his eyes lit up and his friends had caught up with him.

"I guess she couldn't resist me~!" He cheered with a cat shaped mouth. 

"Maybe i should go back and show her this~." Karma said grinning evilly.

"N-NO DONT!" 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :DD

[ coming up ]

Karma X reader *Given Scenario, In process*