Karma X Reader (Songfic #2)

Before i start this... can we just.. talk about how hot karma is?

 talk about how hot karma is?

like... omf HOT DAMN I CANT tbh they all got really hot/cute af. but karma will always be SEXY AFF I wONDER HOW GAKUSHUU LOOKS

Song: Animals by Maroon 5

Requested by:  qyla2507

∞    ∞

Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals

Everyone knew Karma was so violent, he was like an animal when it came to violence, wild. Now you (Last name) (First name), innocent yet so adorable. Once you entered the E-class, Karma already knew who his prey was, you. He would watch as you interacted with others, you were so captivating to him. He wanted you.

So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you, eh
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so high when I'm inside you

You were always in his mind, it was like a drug. He could never think straight when you were around him. At first, the two of you didn't really get along, you were to innocent, but that didn't stop karma. So when you had confessed to Karma a while back, he went wild with you in bed (OHHHH). He made sure to leave marks all over your body, to let every one know what was his and only his.

I love your lies, I'll eat 'em up

But don't deny the animal
That comes alive when I'm inside you

Karma loved when you would deny that you weren't dirty minded, he would laugh and tease you. He knew you would lie about being dirty minded, when he would see you in bed, you were loud. Every day he would love waking up to you curled up under the sheets, seeing how tired you were. You always covered up the love bites he gave you, but once they started to fade, he would add more. Everyone asked if you were dating Karma but you would lie which amused the red headed sadist.

"Karma.." You said quietly as karma pushed you into the bathroom as every one was at the assembly in the Main building.

He growled into your ear, yanking at your shirt down slightly. He locked the door, biting at your neck. Your hands went to his shoulders and he smirked, pulling away.

"I'll make you feel so good baby~.." He purred into your ear, making you shiver.

Karma was definitely like an animal, especially when it came to you.

Maybe you think that you can hide

I can smell your scent from miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

∞    ∞

Hope you liked this :D i tried on this so i hope it was what you wanted!

❃  Coming Up  for this book

ren X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

heard you sing + Itona