Isogai x (suicidal) reader

Requested by: Thepurplecacti

∞ ∞

It wasn't the first time Isogai had stopped you from trying to harm your self, it was more like the 5th time. It all started when you joined the E-class, since Isogai was the class rep, he wanted to make sure you were okay with adjusting to the e class. 

Before the E-class, you actually went to a different school in the Miyagi prefecture before moving to Tokyo. You were well-known in the Miyagi area but other students from school would often tease you, which you ended up going to Tokyo. You were in the Main building for alittle bit but then you were transferred to the E-class. 

Back to the E-class, Isogai often hung out with you, which eventually got you two sort of close but you still refused to open up to him because you were afraid, afraid of (Random reason). Day by day, he would invite you hang out with him and some of the other students.

Till now, it was almost the end of the school year, and you still hadn't opened up as much to the ikemen. He was worried about you along with everyone else, he wanted you to be comfortable with everyone.

Now when i said it wasn't the first time he stopped you from hurting your self, he had caught you a few times. He had caught a few scars on your legs and arms, noticing that it wasn't fading he knew something was up, so one day he had caught you in the bathroom with blood on your legs. Which after that day, he always watched out for you, made sure you were okay, and took care of you like the ikemen he was.

Now to present time, you were standing by the edge of the cliff, looking down. A sigh escaped your lips as you looked down. Isogai had rushed over when some one had said you were heading near the cliff. He grabbed you by the waist, pulling you away from the edge of the cliff, holding you tightly.

"What were you thinking (first name)?!" He asked and you lowered your head in response, resting your head on his chest.

"Sorry Isogai... For making you always watch after me.." You said wiping your tears away from your (eye color) orbs.

Isogai placed his fingers under your chin making you look up at him. He gave you a sweet smile and wipe your tears away, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Don't do it again." He said holding a hand out for you.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it

Coming Up for this book

Karma X reader Hard Lemon

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they went to the pool

they caught you masturbating

You caught them masturbating