Maehara X (violent) reader

Requested by:KarmaFetish

OHP ONE MORE CHAPTER TILL I REACH THE LIMIT, for the continuation book I'm saving the Kinky Karma lemon so it can be the first oneshot of the book *wink wink*

∞ ∞

A whine escaped your lips as Terasaka backed out of the fight he started with you, a pout formed across your face as you slumped in your seat. Maehara looked at you seeing you clearly upset about something, he turned around in his seat to face you while you just stayed in your position drinking (favorite drink).

'Such a cute face She makes!' Maehara thought as his heart pounded against his ribcage, a blush forming on his cheeks as you looked at him making his heart explode with cuteness.

"Why are you pouting?" He asked ruffling your hair while you giggled and looked up at him.

"Terasaka backed out on our fight." You whined resting your head on his arm while he played with your hair, trying to hard not to tackle you with hugs and kisses like he usually does.

Maehara Hiroto, your dorky boyfriend whom you loved a lot and he loved you just as equally, maybe a bit more. He had found your personality interesting and the fact that you fight as well, he found that so attracted and i quote 'Hot'.

Terasaka slowly crept up behind you with the anti-sensei gun and aimed it near your head. Within a split second, Terasaka was thrown against the wall with the gun under his chin. He gulped as he saw your innocent but deadly smile. Maehara yelled "Oya Oya!" holding his phone as he sitting on the floor trying to get a glimpse of your panties again like he did when you jumped up to kick Terasaka.

"Woo! That's my girl!!!" Maehara cheered while Terasaka was yelling in fear.

"Oi! Maehara control your girl!"

Oh yeah, that's how you ended up in the E-class because someone in your previous class within the main building had decided to prank you when you were in a bad mood. Since you did have a violent personality, you had beat up the kid who pranked you which got you within the E-class. However, you didn't mind that though because you got to do what you liked, fighting and you got to spend time with your boyfriend.

You let go of Terasaka placing the anti-sensei gun in his hand before walking back to light brown haired male who was grinning like an idiot. He adjusted his legs as he sat on the floor, you situated between his legs with your back against his chest playing (favorite game) while he wrapped his arms around your neck smiling.

"Stop grinning like an idiot or else i'll beat that grin off your face." You replied while he chuckled hugging you tighter.

"Damn that sounds so hot." He replied just thinking about multiple scenarios in the bedroom while you smacked him in the face with a ruler.

"Pervert."

∞ ∞

HOPE YOU LIKED IT~!

Coming Up for this book

(Neko) nagisa x (Neko lover) reader

(Yandere) Karma x reader Lemon

Karma X (Kuudere) Reader Lemon

(Jealous) Nagisa X (Oblivious) reader Lemon

Karma X (Oblivious) reader

Itona x Reader

Karma x (Asano's sister) reader

Karma x reader Lemon (A kinky one *wink*)

Karma X reader lemon

Isogai x reader x Maehara Lemon

(submissive) Itona x (Dominant) reader Lemon

Karma x reader x Asano Lemon

Karma x (Pianist) reader x isogai

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they saw you crying

they slept with you because you are afraid

they farted/ you farted (Hehehehe)

you got back together with them (Sequel to fighting since ya'll liked that one)