Itona x Reader Lemon PART 2

Requested by:

 I've been productive since yesterday so ya'll ya girl got try to get a lot of requests done.. plus I'm like so festive right now especially for christmas so I SHALL START CHRISTMAS THEMED ONES SOON

This was a continuation of the Lingerie one shot too :D

∞ ∞

"You seriously.. had to pick this one?" You asked holding up the pair of the cat keyhole lingerie Itona had picked while he had dragged you to the store a few hours ago.

"You said to just pick any.. so I liked this one." He replied keeping his usual blank expression; which wouldn't really surprise you, even if you stripped down naked in front of him it wouldn't change his expression.

"... You really are something Itona." You mumbled staring at the lingerie, blinking a few times.

"Well.. are you gonna put it on?" He asked while you walked into the bathroom.

You had been dating Itona for awhile now, yet he barely showed emotion as far as you've known. Which sometimes irritated you because no matter what you did, Itona didn't show any type of emotion. He usually would just brush off your actions or just resume looking at his magazine.

You had began stripping out of your clothes before slipping on the lingerie. You stared at your self for a minute before popping a vein.

"How did he know my size?" You growled as you walked out of the bathroom, expecting Itona to be waiting but he wasn't there.

"eh? Where is that bastard- EEK!!!" You screamed as you felt a pair of arms around your waist and someone biting on your neck.

"I-itona?" you exclaimed as you looked at the culprit.

He didn't answer but he kept biting at your neck, his hands roaming your body in the process. The white haired male led you towards the bed, pushing you down before capturing your lips with his own. Your arms immediately went around his neck, pulling him closer while he lifted your top, toying with your breast. His fingers grazing over the nub before he gently tugged on it causing you to whimper in his mouth.

He pulled away and took your hardened bud into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it causing you to moan softly. Itona smiled against your chest hearing your soft moans.

His free hand slipped under your panties rubbing your slit making you release a loud moan. He pushed two of his digits into you causing you to grip the sheets, biting your lip to suppress your moans from coming out.

You let out a loud moan as he curled his fingers over your spot rapidly, thumbing your sensitive nub. Itona pulled his fingers out leaving you as a panting and whining mess. He pulled your panties down and tossed them.. somewhere in the room before positioning at your entrance. You bit your lip harshly as he pushed in and began thrusting.

He continued pounding into you, pressing his lips against yours and gripping your thighs. After a few minutes of him thrusting you could feel your stomach coiling up, you pulled away and released a loud moan as you climaxed.

Itona panted and slowly did a few more thrusts letting you ride out your high.He pulled out and pulled you to his chest, wrapping his arms around you. You snuggled up against him under the sheets calming your breathing. You looked up at the white haired male, seeing him smiling down at you.

"WOAH YOU DO SHOW EMOTI- OW!" You screamed as you fell off the bed.

"Love you too (first name)." itona said chuckling softly.

"LOVE YOU MOREEE!!" You screamed excitedly, giggling.

∞ ∞

hope you liked it ya'll :DD *Wink wink*

Coming Up for this book

Itona x (Kuudere, Neko) reader

Itona x reader Lemon

Karma x reader Lemon 

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers