(Jealous) Asano X (Moe) reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

Asano wasn't as protective over you to  the rest of his friends (the other virtuosos), he didn't mind.  Until well, all of them started flirting with you. At first he thought it was a joke, because Ren is naturally a flirt like Maehara. Until the rest had started flirting with you.

"Hey (First name)-chan." Ren said smiling as you met up with the rest of them to go eat out. 

"You look beautiful today." He added, putting a flower in your hair.

"Hehe~! Thanks." You said smiling, once Asano had walked up to you, greeting you with a kiss on the cheek. 

You smiled brightly, nuzzling your face in his chest. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist at how cute you were being. 

"Woah Hey (First name), you look really hot with that flower in your hair."  Seo said winking at you, you blushed slightly and Asano slightly glared at him. 

"Yeah you're right." Koyama said agreeing with Seo.

Once you guys headed to the cafe, you sat beside Asano looking at the menu. Asano looked over at you, with a smile. 

"I'll be back I need to go to the bathroom." You said getting up, Asano nodded and looked at the menu again.

"Damn (first name) has a cute butt." Araki whispered but not that well since Asano could hear him.

"Yeah!" Koyama and Seo said nodding with a cat like mouth shape.

"Uh..." Ren said seeing Asano popping several veins. 

Once you got back, Asano pulled you into a deep kiss. Your eyes widen for a second before resting them on his chest, as his arm went around your waist. You blushed as he pulled away. After the Cafe, You went with Asano to his house to stay the night. 

"Hehe~! You were jealous! I could tell~!" You said giggling, standing in front of him.

"Who wouldn't?" Asano asked smiling and you smiled.

"WELL~ You do gotta admit they were right about my Ass!" You said grinning childishly.

Asano sighed and gave you a piggy back ride back to his house, while you were nuzzling your face into his neck smiling.

∞ ∞

I was J-hoping you liked it :DD (I'll stop with puns.. LOL hopefully!)

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Idk

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

heard you sing + Itona