Karma X reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

"Ne, Karma?" You said as you lied down on your  stomach which rested on karma's lap as you did your homework (is that a first? Lol). 

"Hm? What is it (First name)?" Your red headed boyfriend asked, letting his fingers lightly dance over your back.

"Do you ever think about the future?" You asked curiously. 

"Hm.. not really.why?" He asked twirling a piece of your (Hair color) strand with his finger.

"Do you ever think we would still be together by then?" You asked sitting up, criss-crossed looking at him.

"Huh? What kind of question is that? Of course we will." He said flicking your forehead.

"But what if-" He cut you off with a kiss,  you kissed back, closing your eyes. 

A few seconds later he pulled away and gave you a smirk. Placing his hands on both side of you, leaning closer to your face.

"What were you saying Cutie?" He asked, his smirk not leaving his face.

✧ 7 years later 

Karma and you were now living together in a apartment the two of you shared that was around Tokyo. You were 21 while karma was 22, You were laying on the floor, studying for upcoming finals. 

"I'm home." Karma said walking into the room you two shared. 

He placed his bag down on the floor, sitting down next to you, his back against the bed. 

"Welcome home." You greeted with a smile.

"You know theres a bed right?" He asked jokingly.

"You know your sitting on your condom right?" You shot back jokingly, snickering. 

He chuckled and kissed the top of your head. 

"I told you~." He suddenly said smiling at you lovingly.

"Huh? Told me what?" You asked sitting up, looking up at him.

"That we would still be together. Remember back in middle school?" He said making you smile.

"I love you." You said pecking his lips

"I love you more (First name).." He replied wrapping his arms around you. 

∞ ∞

WOW I MADE THIS SO CUTE VFJIDN

Hope you liked it :DD 

Coming Up ❃

Nagisa X (Cross dresser, tsundere) Reader