(Neko) Karma X (Denial) Reader

Requested by:

Rin-chan has another competition in 2 weeks so i'LL TRY TO BE POSTING UP AS MUCH AS I CAN WITHIN THOSE 2 WEEKS!!!!

∞ ∞

Karma groaned as he stared at himself in the mirror, a pair of furry ears were on top of his head and a tail behind him that matched his red hair. His eye twitched in response as he recalled to yesterday when he kept pranking Nagisa. Maybe the cinnamon roll actually decided to prank the red headed sadist back or maybe it was you since you had lost the bet you had with Karma. Either way he knew that you were outside waiting for him since he never told you what he wanted.

Getting dressed, the redhead walked out the front door and saw you standing there on your phone. Shutting the door behind him which caught your attention, you looked up and nearly choked on your spit as you stared at the red head in disbelief.

"W-what the?! Are those real?!" You asked reaching up to touch his furry ear which made him mew in response while you both froze.

Karma looked away in embarrassment due to the sound that had escaped his lips when you touched his ear. You looked up at him noticing the red hue on his cheeks, turning around you couldn't help it to think how adorable it was.

"Let's go.." You mumbled and Karma looked at you, seeing the pink hue on your cheeks.

"Oya~? Is (First name)-chan blushing?" He teased while you glared at him making a loud chuckle escape his lips.

"Oh~ Does (first name) think i'm cute like this?" He teased again making you slap his arm.

"As if! Who would think you're cute?" You asked as you two made your way to the E-class building.

He let out a chuckle as the two of you entered the building, his mercury orbs watched your small figure as you walked. A small smirk appeared on his lips as he leaned in closer and wrapped his arm around your neck, pulling you closer.

"Wha?" Karma's tail brushed over the exposed skin on your legs making you shiver in response.

Your heart pounding against your ribcage as Karma and you stayed in the same position, his hot breath fanning against your ear as his teeth grazed over your earlobe. Your face turning even more red as each second passed by.

"What a cute reaction~.." He cooed while you screamed and pushed him away.

∞ ∞

HOPE YOU ENJOYED~!

Coming Up for this book

Karma X (Gorgeous) reader

Nagisa X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

it was your first time (IN PROCESS 1/5 characters done)