Nagisa X (Kuudere) reader

Requested by: ButterflyOtaku

∞ ∞

"I can't believe (anime character) died!" Your best friend cried out hysterically, hugging your arm.

You stared at her blankly, tilting your head to the side in confusion.

"(He/she) is a fictional character (best friends name).." You stated bluntly towards your best friend.

"What?! What if nagisa died?!" (He/she) asked gasping at what you just said.

You shrugged in response earning a gasp from the (male/female) again.

"YOUR SO COLD HEARTED (FIRST NAME)!" she cried out once again.

Rolling your eyes, you walked ahead of (her/him). You and your best friend were opposites but the two of you actually some how connected. You were very blunt towards (him/her) but also caring at times. Not paying attention to your surroundings you bumped into someone. 

You fell back on your butt, making your papers and the persons stuff scatter all over the floor. Rubbing your behind from the impact, you slowly lifted your head up, only seeing your boyfriend, Nagisa.

"Sorry Nagisa..." You said helping him pick up his stuff.

"its okay (first name). Just pay attention next time." He said patting the top of your head.

You gave him a smile and wrapped your arms around him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on the top of your head. You could feel your cheeks heat up slightly but you still managed to hide your blush.

∞ ∞

Hope you enjoyed it :DD WOOP WOOP

[ coming up ]

Karma X (innocent Moe) Reader

Gakushuu X (jealous) reader *Or Gakushuu could be jelly but idk yet lolol*

Isogai X reader