Karma X (Tomboy) reader

Requested by: @yvetfs

Hope everyone is having a good day today ;D

∞ ∞

Everyone knew you by the way you acted and dressed. You hated skirts and girly stuff, it just wasn't your thing. You preferred sports, video games and etc. while others had expect you to like Make up, cute things and etc.

It just really wasn't your thing at all. So when you had entered the E class, you had thought they would judge you, but you were wrong. They accepted you for you (This is turning into deep shit LOL).

You were close with Karma, why? Well it was a pretty much a secret but you and him were dating. No one really suspected it though but knowing karma he would try something. The two of you were sitting by the pool Korosensei had made a while back, your head resting on his shoulder.

"That's probably the most girl thing you did all day." Karma said making you glare at him.

"I'm kidding." He said kissing your forehead, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"You better be you piece of shit." You mumbled.

"A good looking piece of shit." He corrected making you roll your eyes, continuing to focus on (Favorite Action game).

"You're so much like a guy.. But that's why I love you." He mumbled into your neck.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D I wasn't really sure how to make this more of like a tomboyish thing so yeah I still hope you liked it

Coming Up for this book

Karasuma X (Erz Lord) Reader *Can some one pls explain what is Erz lord*

(Cellist) Nagisa X (Violinist Reader

Chiba X (Dirty minded) Reader Lemon

(Yandere) Gakushuu X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they caught you reading Lemons

they got married (To you ofc)

They proposed

They took a bath with you