(Older) Karma x (Co-worker) reader

Okay so the hotel im staying in has shitty wifi, so im in the lobby rn Making me go to the damned lobby LMAO

Requested by: Hime-dere

∞ ∞

You and karma both worked at a small cafe. The two of you had known eachother since your third year in junior high, but after junior high, for high school you had moved. you walked into the cafe, smiling.

"Oh~. What's this (first name)-chan~?" Karma asked pointing at your collarbone.

You looked down and he tapped your nose.

"Geez. How childish karma." You said walking into the staff room.

"Ahaha~." The red haired man laughed, serving other tables.

You placed your stuff down and headed out.

Even though the two of you were older now, he still teased you the same way he did in junior high.

As you served tables, karma looked at you. He grinned and walked by, slapping your ass making you Yelp. He ran into the staff room and you looked at (random name) asking for your break. You walked in, closing the door, glaring at karma.

"Karma...." You said furiously.

Karma looked at you with a innocent smile.

"Oh (first name)-chan~! On break already?" He asked innocently.

You began throwing your shoes at him.

"YO WHATS WITH ALL THE NOISE-oh." (Random name) yelled walking into the staff room only seeing 

you pinned to the couch, making out with karma.

"What the fuck?" (Best Friends name) said peeking in.

"USE PROTECTION MY FRIENDS!!!" (Best friends name) yelled running for her life.

∞ ∞

Hope ya enjoyed that

Huehuehue