Asano X reader (Songfic #3))

Song: From Now on you're mine by Vixx

I might end up putting this in my Haikyuu book too so :D

∞ ∞

  You always looked at me

With tightly shut lips

Asking me to give you time to think

Pushing back your answer to my confession

"I like you (last name)-chan." Asano said with a small smile on his face.

Looking up from your desk, you see the beautiful setter, giving you a small smile. You weren't close with Asano Gakushuu, you two were just classmates, that was it. You never really thought of him liking you, or you liking him because you weren't really close. Staring at him you closed your mouth, tapping at you desk with your pencil.

"Uhm.. can i have time to think about this?" You asked calmly, hoping he would understand.

He nodded and placed a small piece of paper on your desk, which had his number on it.

"Just call me when you made up your mind." and with that, he walked out of the classroom.

Days after the confession, you couldn't stop thinking about it. Everyone always said Asano was a really nice guy. He was just kind of scary at times and always kept the number one spot in the school rank.

Finally, you call me

With a small voice

You carefully give me your hand

And say you want to believe in our love

Staring at the piece of paper Asano had given you, you dialed his number. After a few rings, he finally picked up.

"Hello?" His voice was so soothing even through the phone.

"Hey Asano-kun.. it's me (Last name)." You said smiling even though he couldn't see you.

"Oh (Last name)-chan.. whats up?" he asked calmly but on the inside his heart was racing.

"Can you meet me near the garden?" You asked nervously.

"Sure." He replied before hanging up.

He had headed there, making an excuse that he needed to go get something. You were sitting on the bench near the garden area, the wind blowing on your (hair color) locks. You turned your head, seeing Asano walking towards you. You stood up and gave him a smile.

"I accept.. please take care of me!" You said bowing and Asano patted your head.

You stood up straight and he pulled you in a hug, you nuzzled your face into his shoulder, enjoying this feeling.

\

I've waited so long for this moment

The moment you accept me

I'll promise you this one thing

"I promise i will (First name)." He said smiling making you smile back.

He grabbed your hand and led you outside of the campus. Ever since the incident with the E-class, where he had lost his number one rank, you could see how much he changed. Everyone knew Asano was really smart and hard working, so seeing him cooperate with different people so easily made you smile. Smile at the thought that he would take good care of you. 

You could tell he waited for your answer for a while, he looked so happy.

Because you're my girl from today

∞ ∞

Hope you liked this

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma X reader Hard Lemon

Chiba X (Misunderstood, Yandere) Reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they went to the pool

they caught you masturbating

You caught them masturbating