Itona X (Neko, Kuudere) reader

Requested by:

Okay so like I don't remember if this was a lemon or not since I can't find the request (If it is one Oopsie I'm sorry lol)

Okay but like look at this adorable tentacle boy 

∞ ∞

You were practically used to being in Itona's house alone since he did have school, more so since you were technically a 'pet' he had always told you to just stay home and wait for him. You two loved eachother that's for one, but you two had barely showed any emotion at all so many had questioned about you two.

You actually had met Itona through the E-class when you happened to stumble into the class, which then you had visited occasionally. You were laying on Itona's bed, snuggled up under his cozy sheet while watching (favorite anime/show/youtuber).

All you could hear was their laughing while occasionally, you let out a soft laugh but not as much. You didn't hear the front door close, so when the bedroom door opened you just looked up seeing Itona tossing his bag on the floor before sitting next to you, peeking over,

"Hi Itona." You replied blankly while he just wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm cold." He replied and you stared at him before scooting over and patting the space.

He had smiled slightly and continued watching (anime/youtuber/show) with you. The white haired male played with your fuzzy ears on the top of your head, making you pur softly.

"Can we watch something else?" He suddenly asked and you remained expressionless but you knew what he meant by that 'something' since you've been knowing his been hanging out with Maehara and we all know what that boy does to everyone. (Ohoho winky wink)

"No." 

∞ ∞

hope you liked it ya'll :DD  SHORT IM SORRY YALL

Coming Up for this book

Itona x reader Lemon

Karma x reader Lemon (Ohoho y'all gon be probably excited LMAO WINKING INTENSIFIES)

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers