(Depressed) Nagisa X (Cheerful) reader

Requested by:  Mapleshade2

∞ ∞

Tossing and turning in his bed, the blue haired male sighed staring up at the ceiling of his room. He had woken up for the 3rd time already, it was only three in the morning. He had wished someone would notice his behavior, he just needed someone. He always panicked that no one would help him and stop his mother from forcing things. 

A visual of you popped up in his mind, nagisa felt rather comfortable around you. You always gave a cheerful vibe which made him envy you. He wanted to be like you, always kept a smile on your face, always laughed along and had very positive vibes. You were confident and determined all the time, which some how made him feel angry that he couldn't be you. Even if Karma would constantly pick at you, you brushed it off and laughed.

Sitting up in his small bed, the sheets falling from his chest. He picked up his phone, shaking slightly as he dialed your number.

While you were sleeping in bed, hugging (random plushie). Turning over in your bed, a loud ring echoed in your quiet room which made you sit up quickly, forgetting you were on the top bunk of your best friends room. You hit your head against the ceiling which made you groan and fall back.

"Keep it down (first name).." (Best friends name) mumbled making you chuckle slightly.

Picking up your phone, putting it to your ear. Nagisa felt relieved that you picked up quickly, he took a deep breath.

"(Last name)-chan?" He said with a shaky voice which made you yawn.

"Thats me! What's up Nagisa?" You said with a cheerful tone.

"Uhm...c-can you come over?" He asked quietly.

"Oh.sure." You said and he thanked you before hanging up. 

Hopping down from the top bunk, you slipped on your shoes and walked out of the room. Once you had arrived to Nagisa's house, you knocked on the door and it immediately opened. Nagisa hugged you and you tilted your head in confusion. Not minding it, you wrapped your arms around him, rubbing his back hearing small hiccups and sobs escape his mouth. 

"T-thank you.." He whispered making you smile.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :DD

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Nagisa x (Karma's older sister) Reader

(Innocent) Nagisa X (Experienced) reader Lemon

Karma X (Assassin) reader

Isogai X (Karma's twin sister) reader X Chiba

Karma X reader 

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they caught you masturbating

 you got drunk/they got drunk

they meet your parents/you meet his