Asano X reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

You watched as your boyfriend, Asano Gakushuu sat at his desk studying. Getting bored after studying for practically only twenty minutes, you began messing around. From doodling something very random in your notebook, from watching videos on your phone.

"Hey Gakushuu?" You called out to the strawberry blonde who was just sipping his water.

"What (First name)? You should be studying." He replied as he continued writing down his notes.

Letting out a small 'hmph' at how strict he was with his studies, you rested your head on the table looking up at him. He took a glance at you before sighing, he reached out and ran his fingers through your hair a few times before noticing that you were dozing off.

"(First name) come on." He said retracting his hand away from your hair, making you puff out your cheeks.

"Hey Gakushuu?" You called out again making his sigh and put his pencil down.

"What?" He asked giving you his attention.

"You got no jams." You replied grinning making him look at you weirdly. (AYEEE ARMY'S WHERE CHU AT?) 

"Seriously (first name) if you just study for a couple of more minutes i'll buy you (Favorite drink)." He said making your eyes light up.

"Okay~! I also want (favorite dessert)!" You cheered,picking up your pencil.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :DD

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Assassin)Karma X (target) Reader

Terasaka X reader

(Drunk) Asano X reader

Karma X (Insane) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they meet your parents

they were youtubers

you were a famous singer

It was your birthday

they caught you with their phone

they watched a horror movie