Asano x (Neko) Reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

"Nya~. Gakushuu.." You said poking the strawberry blonde who was studying at his desk.

Not getting a response, you furrowed your brows and continued poking at his back. He let out a sigh and continued studying making you huff in frustration. Asano had a routine of studying almost everyday, not bothering to even spend time with you.

Your furry ears twitched in response, crossing your arms in frustration a pout on your face. Being a Neko, you wanted at least some attention. You nuzzled your face into Asano side making him put his pencil down and looked at you.

You gave him a grin and he flicked your forehead, turning his attention back to his homework. Popping several vein, you hissed and tackled asano but well he didn't budge.

"Alright kitten you have my attention." He said chuckling making you glare up at him.

"Y-you did this on purpose?!" You asked sitting up and he chuckled.

"I just wanted to see what you would do." he said hugging you from behind.

Your furry tail swaying slightly and Asano smirked grabbing your tail making you yelp. You blushed and he leaned closer to your ear.

"I'll give you so much attention now~." He said nuzzling his face into your neck.

You relaxed slightly and snuggled up against him, smiling.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Itona X (Pregnant) reader

*Other requests will be listed soon*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

You got in a fight with them