Maehara X reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

Maehara shifted around in his bed, letting a groan escape his lips as the sound of rain hitting the window resonated in the quiet room. He slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them slightly. He looked around in his room, hoping to find you there. He turned his head and saw your (Hair color) locks peeking out from under the sheets. 

A smile crept up onto his face, he loved waking up seeing you in his bed. A soft snore escaped your lips, as you pulled the sheets closer to your body. His fingers danced over your arm, pressing a kiss to your cheek making you shift slightly.

"Stop Hiroto.. I wanna sleep more." You whined scooting away from him.

"Come on (First name).. Wake up." He said smiling, hugging you. 

"No! GO BACK TO SLEEP!" You yelled hitting him with a pillow.

"I'll buy you (Favorite Drink) and (Favorite Dessert)~" He said and you looked at him.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded, grinning. 

"And (Favorite anime) merch~.." He added, making you sit up.

"And I'm up~! I'll be ready in 30 minutes!" You cheered happily, running into the Bathroom.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked this woop woop

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Nagisa X (Violinist) Reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They discovered yaoi

They try to cook for you

you fell asleep on them