Karasuma X (Erz Lord) reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

You were like a queen but your status was higher, an erz lord. You sat on your throne, with a bored expression on your face. Next to you was your servant, Karasuma Tadaomi, who was really just like your body guard but he posed as a servant. 

"Tadaomicchi... I'm bored." You whined childishly, crossing your arms letting out a huff. 

He looked at you before sighing, stretching his arms.

"You're an Erz lord (First name), stop being childish and act appropriately." He said sighing heavily, running his fingers through his hair.

"But it's boring here! Lets go out!" You said getting up but he blocked your way, pushing you back down on your chair. 

You let out a huff and pouted your bottom lip out giving him pleading eyes. He stared at you with a clearly annoyed expression on his face.

"No." He replied bluntly and you groaned, resting your chin in the palm of your hand.

He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through your hair, making you relax under his touch. You hummed happily and he slightly smiled at your reaction. You leaned on his arm, closing your eyes.

"Do you still want to go out?" He asked calmly and you snuggled your face into his arm.

"Mhm.. later though." You replied grinning.

"Act a little more mature for once.." He mumbled out loud enough for you to hear.

∞ ∞

AA i hope i got it right Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Yandere) Gakushuu X reader Lemon

Chiba X (Dirty minded) reader Lemon (LEMON CENTRALLLL:DDD )

(Yandere) Karma X reader

*If i forgot your request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

If the proposed to you

They got married (To you)

They took a bath with you

They went to the pool