(Jealous) Nagisa X (obilvious) Reader

IM SORRY FOR SUPER LATE UPDATES

IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING ALOT AND I HAVE AUDITIONS THIS MONTH!

Requested by: kur0k0nobasuke

∞ ∞

"Isogai-kun!" You cheered happily running towards the ikemen with a smile.

"(First name)-chan. What's up?" He asked with a smile.

"I was wondering about something." You said and he rose a brow.

"Since summer is coming up! I wanted to find a job. And I was wondering if I could work at the cafe with you!" You said with a smile.

"Oh sure! We can talk to my manger later." Isogai said and you grinned.

You skipped away, heading over to Nagisa, your boyfriend.

"Morning Nagi-chan!" You cheered kissing his cheek.

Nagisa smiled and kissed your nose.

"So what were you and Isogai-Kun talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing~." You said smiling.

Nagisa frowned, a bit jealous that you weren't telling him anything. A few days have went by, you and Isogai were heading to work right after school. Of course Nagisa was feeling neglected and jealous you were with some other boy than him. You were so oblivious that you didn't realize Nagisa's behavior.

"What's wrong Nagisa?" Kayano asked.

"(First name)-chan has been walking home with Isogai lately and not telling me what's going on." Nagisa said, Kayano frowned hearing the sadness in his voice.

"Ne... Why don't we follow them?" Kayano suggested and Nagisa's eyes lit up.

"That's a good idea!" Nagisa said.

The bell rang, signaling it was time to go home.

"Isogai! Let's goo!!!" You cheered pointing towards the direction of the cafe.

Isogai laughed and the 2 of you headed over. Kayano and Nagisa followed the two of you.

"Ehh? That's the cafe Isogai works at." Kayano said.

"What's (first name) doing over there with him?" Nagisa asked as they entered the cafe.

You turned around, Nagisa blushed seeing you in a adorable maid outfit.

"Nagisa!" You cheered hugging the blue haired boy.

Nagisa wrapped his arms around you and you noticed his grip was tight.

"Nagi?" You questioned.

"(First name)... Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Heh? I thought I already told you." You said tilting your head

You buried your face into his chest and looked up at him.

"I was so jealous.." He mumbled kissing your forehead.

You wrapped your arms around his mid torso and leaned up pecking his lips.

"I'm sorry Nagi. But I have to go back to work. We can cuddle later!" You said and he smiled kissing your cheek.

"Alright." He said taking a seat at one of the tables waiting for you to end your shift.

∞ ∞

This is probably horrible but I tried LMAO

[Coming Up]

(oblivious) Nagisa X (lonely) reader

(Denial) Karma X (Curious) Reader