Nagisa X (Karma's older sister) Reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

Karma sat in class, in the middle of the lesson texting you, his older sister. You while Karma went to Kunugigoka Junior High, you went to (Random name) High school that was a bit farther than kunugigoka. Being at the top of the class, like your little brother. 

You were a first year at (Random name) high school, in Class 1-A. No one would ever believe you and Karma were related, sure you two had a similar appearance but your personality would throw people off. You were very cheerful and well 'child-like' is how karma would say. 

Now when Nagisa had met you, he was so mesmerized by you. Walking through the forest that led to the old building, you looked around. Once you made your way, you spotted the building. Grinning you ran into the building and walked into the classroom.

"Who are you?" Karasuma asked making you grin.

"Akabane (First name)!" You said saluting. 

"(First name).. i told you to wait for me.." Karma said sighing and you stuck out your tongue at him.

"No way! and it's Onee-chan!" You corrected your little brother.

"Akabane?" Fuwa said 

"EHH?! YOU'RE KARMA'S SISTER?!" Everyone yelled making you laugh. 

Immediately when you saw Nagisa, you ran over and hugged him. Nagisa blushed slightly and hugged you back. Grinning to your self, you played with his hair. 

"Nagisa.. are you dating her?" Maehara asked making Nagisa's blush worsen.

"N-no! It's not like that!" Nagisa stammered and Karma smirked.

"Oh~ But didn't you say my sister is pretty?" Karma teased and you looked at Nagisa.

"Y-yea..." He admitted covering his face. 

You smiled and pecked his cheek, making him turn red as karma's hair. Everyone cooed and you grinned, ruffling his blue hair. 

"Hehe~ I'll be waiting outside." You said winking at Nagisa before walking out. 

"OOOH~! NAGISA~!" Maehara and Okaijima teased 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Innocent) Nagisa X (Experienced) reader Lemon

Karma X (Assassin) reader

Isogai X (Karma's twin sister) reader X Chiba

Karma X reader

Asano X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They caught you masturbating

You got drunk/ They got drunk

they meet you parents/you meet his