Muramatsu X reader

Requested by: 

So sorry for not updating i'm trying my best to get so many updates done! I have Club practice everyone wednesday and Thursday and meetings all week except Friday, So please be patient with me So sorry i'll be trying to get more updates done for each book!

∞ ∞

Muramatsu was honestly rather awkward in a relationship, he was just more of he didn't know what to do. He would hold your hand but never really anything else, he bought you gifts at times too but you two never kissed.

"YOU TWO NEVER KISSED?!" Nakamura yelled while you looked at the floor in embarrassment, your cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

"Don't say that Nakamura!" Megu scolded seeing you looking down at the floor.

"B-BUT!!"

"no but's Nakamura! You never even dated so hush!!" Kayano interjected as You saw Muramatsu outside with the rest of the guys.

Muramatsu watched as everyone was literally just yelling at eachother on how him and you haven't kissed yet. While the same thing was happening with you but often Megu and Hinata scolding Nakamura and Fuwa who made a huge deal out of it.

"IN EVERY SHOUJOU MANGA I READ THE GUY SHOULD ALWAYS MAKE THE MOVE FIR-"

"SHUT UP FUWA!" The green haired girl cried out waving her arms up and down.

You continued listening to them arguing as you slowly walked away from the classroom seeing Muramatsu standing in the hallway. You smiled brightly and ran into his arms, as he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"WHERE DID (FIRST NAME)/ MURAMATSU GO?!!!" Everyone yelled.

They poked their heads inside the building, looking down the hallway. You giggled at the feeling of Muamatsu giving you small kisses on the lips.

"MY PRECIOUS (FIRST NAME)!!" Nakamura cried out

∞ ∞

J-hoping you liked this!!

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Itona x (Kuudere, Neko) reader Lemon *I think it was suppose to be a lemon i forgot*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers